Shipping ETA - TBD

expresspotato

So, it looks like they FINALLY scheduled my second order. Set to week of Jan 7. Hopefully it'll actually ship out this time around.

A little background for those interested:

Ordered 5/2012

Scheduled to Septermber

Rescheduled to November

Built November 6th.

Entered into TBD hell.

Re-ordered December 2nd.

Scheduled to build week of Jan 7.

it's been a LONG freaking road. hope it's worth it!

Mine was built 11/28, so I don't think it was totally shut down.

http://www.donlen.com/pdf/ProductionSched.pdf (Does not show additional downtime for Hermosillo, but shows a few more weeks of downtime for Mustangs in Flat Rock, guess they have other things to work on right now)

Another useful link is below, looks like there is an issue with the ginger ale color, but I don't think many order that one anyway.

http://www.donlen.com/production-cars-ford.aspx

• Like 1

http://www.donlen.com/pdf/ProductionSched.pdf (Does not show additional downtime for Hermosillo, but shows a few more weeks of downtime for Mustangs in Flat Rock, guess they have other things to work on right now)

Another useful link is below, looks like there is an issue with the ginger ale color, but I don't think many order that one anyway.

http://www.donlen.com/production-cars-ford.aspx

Bummer - looks like a delay with the 18" tires as well :-(

February is looking most realistic here for FFH Ti cars.

I ordered FFH on Nov 1st. Got an estimated build date Dec 3rd, according to ETIS the car was built on Dec 6th. It arrived at the dealership today. I'm picking it up tomorrow.

There are a few here on this board who have been waiting for many (some 6) months for their orders, so I think their enthusiasm for you may be a bit dampened, but we are happy for you anyway, post a pic or two when you can!

Thanks to this forum pointing to ETIS, I founf that my 2013 Fusion SE was built 0n 10/24. That is all I know. It would be easier to get secrets from the Pentagon, than shipping/arrival informtaion from Ford. If anyone can help with definitive information the vin is 3FA6P0H75DR149104. Have no idea where car is, why the delay, etc.

It is now 12/14 and still no word on where my car may be. I was told it shipped then told ooops we made a mistake, still TBD. Very frustrating, and i cannot seem to get a straight answer. 3FA6P0H75DR149104. Is anyone else experiencing the same delays/lack of information?

Your car is probably in TBD hell, as it so eloquently put. Basically means, no one knows when those cars are being shipped as they have to make repairs before they can ship out. The general consensus, and what Ford has indicated, is that you should have been offered to re-order your car.

I am hopeful mine has shipped, and I was just unlucky in my timing of cybermand. There is another owner who also ordered an FFH that is in my state AND it was built a week after mine. His is on the way (In Barstow). Two days passed between my asking and his asking, so I think that's pretty reasonable for leaving the day I asked.

I suppose I'll find out next week :)

I ordered FFH on Nov 1st. Got an estimated build date Dec 3rd, according to ETIS the car was built on Dec 6th. It arrived at the dealership today. I'm picking it up tomorrow.

Congrats ghent360! Mine was built on 12/6 as well, but as of my last update from cyberdman on Tuesday it has not been shipped yet. Trying to wait patiently... with little success. :)

At this rate I'm not expecting a December delivery for my car. I'm already setting myself up for late January delivery... This must be one of the worst launches ever for any vehicle!

I asked about a reorder at the beginning, but because my car was already built and I have purchased my car during the employee pricing promotion (A-Plan price) the VIN is already locked to that price plan. If I was to reorder I would lose my A-Plan price. So I wait and wait and wait and wait!!! :waiting:

It's been almost 2 months since my car was built, so what's another month (I hope)? :headscratch:

At this rate I'm not expecting a December delivery for my car. I'm already setting myself up for late January delivery... This must be one of the worst launches ever for any vehicle!

I asked about a reorder at the beginning, but because my car was already built and I have purchased my car during the employee pricing promotion (A-Plan price) the VIN is already locked to that price plan. If I was to reorder I would lose my A-Plan price. So I wait and wait and wait and wait!!! :waiting:

It's been almost 2 months since my car was built, so what's another month (I hope)? :headscratch:

JS - that is absolute bunk. Your car was not ordered with the A Plan. Even if your car is built you can take that A Plan number to any Ford-Lincoln dealer and use it to buy any Ford-Lincoln product that Ford allows A Plan pricing. I know this for fact. They lied to you to keep you locked in. Your A Plan number is not used until you sign the papers.

Talk with the person who gave you the A Plan number and they will tell you the same thing.

Edited by hermans

JS - that is absolute bunk. Your car was not ordered with the A Plan. Even if your car is built you can take that A Plan number to any Ford-Lincoln dealer and use it to buy any Ford-Lincoln product that Foed allows A Plan pricing. I know this for fact. They lied to you to keep you locked in. Your A Plan number is not used until you sign the papers.

Talk with the person who gave you the A Plan number and they will tell you the same thing.

You misunderstood. He doesn't have a PIN. Ford Canada likes to run "employee pricing" sales where they sell the vehicles at the A plan price to everyone (pin not required). They do this instead of cash rebates and low financing. What he's saying is he ordered the car during an employee pricing sale and if he reorders he may not get the same price. It's the same as saying that there was a $1500 rebate when the original vehicle was ordered which is protected but if the car is reordered you get the current rebates or rebates at time of delivery.

So I assume the "employee pricing" sale is no longer in effect in Canada.

You misunderstood. He doesn't have a PIN. Ford Canada likes to run "employee pricing" sales where they sell the vehicles at the A plan price to everyone (pin not required). They do this instead of cash rebates and low financing. What he's saying is he ordered the car during an employee pricing sale and if he reorders he may not get the same price. It's the same as saying that there was a $1500 rebate when the original vehicle was ordered which is protected but if the car is reordered you get the current rebates or rebates at time of delivery.

My apologies.

This is it exactly. Unfortunately the promotion ended Oct 1st (I think). When a car is purchased under the A-Plan pricing promotion the VIN assigned to the order is now marked and when the dealer delivers it to me I get the A-Plan price. If I were to re-order the car (after the promotion) the new VIN will not fall under the new promotion so I lose the $$ savings.

Like I have said before, Ford is lucky I'm not in any rush, if I were, I would have moved to another car...