MKZ Owners and Car Pictures

i ordered my Car on November 9 and it finally arrived on April 18. Great looking car but, there is a 6 inch scratch on the bumper and 3 other chips on the quarter panel. Dealer said bring it back on Monday and we will have it back to you on Wen. Yesterday I was told that when the body shop removed the bumper they broke the support clips and that new clips would be delivered today. Today I was called and told that the clips are on back order. The dealership is removing clips from an MKZ in inventory and plan to install in my car tomorrow. The good news is that they did provide me with a white MKZ to use but, it is not the same as the Ice Storm I been waiting 5 months to enjoy. Since the beginning Lincoln has demonstrated they have a long way to go before they are elite.

i ordered my Car on November 9 and it finally arrived on April 18. Great looking car but, there is a 6 inch scratch on the bumper and 3 other chips on the quarter panel. Dealer said bring it back on Monday and we will have it back to you on Wen. Yesterday I was told that when the body shop removed the bumper they broke the support clips and that new clips would be delivered today. Today I was called and told that the clips are on back order. The dealership is removing clips from an MKZ in inventory and plan to install in my car tomorrow. The good news is that they did provide me with a white MKZ to use but, it is not the same as the Ice Storm I been waiting 5 months to enjoy. Since the beginning Lincoln has demonstrated they have a long way to go before they are elite.

Yes, my car also had scratches and defects in delivery that they mostly fixed now, but fit and finish are iffy at best. Overall I still love the car, but I have to ignore some bugs and I'm sorry, but it is obvious that quality is simply not job one anyomore.

Edited by xgman

In anticipation of my car's arrival at the first of May and after reading people's complaints about navigating the owner's manual, I'm wondering if someone can point me in the direction of the online searchable version? I'd like to begin my homework prior to the car's delivery.

motorcraftservice.com -> owner guides

• Like 1