Post your 2015 Mustang Videos NOW! Here is the 1st!

The 2014 is a much better looking car. This thing is a let down. The front end looks like they styled it after a whale shark feeding and then transplanted the headlamps from a Taurus. The greenhouse is too small and out of proportion for the rest of the car and the profile shot reminds me of an Accord coupe. It's just not attractive at all. I'd much rather have the current Mustang even with the live rear axle.

Looks good, I just hope Ford offers more than the 4 cylinder stated in the flic.

edit: I'm sure they will, just seemed strange only a 4 cylinder was mentioned.

The 3.7L and 5.0L are also being offered with more hp from the 5.0L. 3.7L is the base - the 2.3L Ecoboost has more torque.

Did you boo Dylan when he went electric, too?

Heck no. I'm sure this new car is going to be a great performer with the new suspension package and so on. I'm just not a fan of the body design at all. I'm considering picking up a used 2013 / 2014 Mustang in fact. I've owned two of the S197 cars and they were both good cars, wouldn't mind having another. But not this new one.

• Like 1

Wow, I actually like it.... It's differnet, but in a good way. The Rear-end is a bit of a letdown, IO feel they could have done a better job there... but besides that it's a nice car.

Really like the toggle switches, makes it look like a Jet Fighter. Only question now is what will the droptop look like?

And is that leather wrapped around parts of the dash and center console? That's awesome!

Edited by probowler

The rear end is definitely where the design language fails the most. I'm having a hard time embracing it myself but that rear holy moly. Only a mother could love it.

I love the rear end. Has almost a Euro car flavor. Overall, I think this new mustang is spot on. It definately modernizes the Mustang into the current century, but is clearly a Mustang. Couldn't be happier. I think this will be extremely popular the world over.