'15 MKC Prices from $34K

Starting at roughly where Escape Titanium leaves off... The standard equipment list is pretty impressive.

AWD is optional across the board so you can get the 2.3 Ecoboost with 275hp driving only the front wheels :play: Torque steer city...

Edited by bzcat
  • Like 1

Starting at roughly where Escape Titanium leaves off... The standard equipment list is pretty impressive.

AWD is optional across the board so you can get the 2.3 Ecoboost with 275hp driving only the front wheels :play: Torque steer city...

2,3l EB requires AWD based on the order guide I'm looking at.

Some observers are concerned that a fully optioned MKC will top out at around $50K but as recent history has shown,

MKZ buyers were only too willing to order high series and fully optioned up versions of that car.

While skeptics think Lincoln brand cannot command those prices, actual buyers seem to disagree and are only too eager to spend their money.

Transformation of Lincoln is well underway, old ideas about Lincoln are disappearing as new products like MKC attract fresh buyers to the brand.

Is it just me or does the compact MKC appeal to a much wider audience than Cadillac's ATS?

The more I see MKC, the more I understand why Ford chose this direction for Lincoln.

Edited by jpd80
  • Like 1

Some observers are concerned that a fully optioned MKC will top out at around $50K but as recent history has shown,

MKZ buyers were only too willing to order high series and fully optioned up versions of that car.

While skeptics think Lincoln brand cannot command those prices, actual buyers seem to disagree and are only too eager to spend their money.

Transformation of Lincoln is well underway, old ideas about Lincoln are disappearing as new products like MKC attract fresh buyers to the brand.

Is it just me or does the compact MKC appeal to a much wider audience than Cadillac's ATS?

The more I see MKC, the more I understand why Ford chose this direction for Lincoln.

Cadillac's own SRX has a much wider audience than ATS too. I think Lincoln made the right choice as well.

• Like 1

Huh??

-Lincoln MKC introduces Lincoln Experiences with Approach Detection and an embedded modem that enables the MyLincoln Mobile App. Available features include a 275-horsepower twin-turbo EcoBoost® engine, park out assist, Deepsoft Bridge of Weir leather, Vista Roof®, 19-inch wheels, voice-activated navigation, hands-free liftgate and a host of driver-assist technologies

2,3l EB requires AWD based on the order guide I'm looking at.

The press release says otherwise.

AWD is $2,495 stand alone option, as is 2.3 Ecoboost for $1,140.

No mention of AWD required for 2.3... although that would make sense.

Edit: You can build MKC on Lincoln's website and 2.3 comes with AWD standard.

Edited by bzcat