2015 F350 SD - brochure

I recently custom ordered a 2015 F350 SD Dually Diesel King Ranch

I asked the dealyer for brocure and he told me there so expensive that just go online and get one

I went online and ordered brocure more the 4 weeks ago.. Never came. I tried the PDF link and no brocure

What's up with that...

The 2015 F-Super Duty brochures became available for order by dealers a few weeks ago. I should receive our first 2015MY Super Duty brochures within the next week or so. FYI... Ford brochures cost $2.00 each and Ford dealers receive a small quantity of brochures for each new model at no cost! Since your Dealer is either too lazy or cheap to provide you with a brochure I'd be happy to mail you one when we receive our first shipment. Just send me your name and mailing address.

The .PDF file versions of the brochures usually aren't available until several months after the print versions are produced.

• Like 1

The 2015 F-Super Duty brochures became available for order by dealers a few weeks ago. I should receive our first 2015MY Super Duty brochures within the next week or so. FYI... Ford brochures cost $2.00 each and Ford dealers receive a small quantity of brochures for each new model at no cost! Since your Dealer is either too lazy or cheap to provide you with a brochure I'd be happy to mail you one when we receive our first shipment. Just send me your name and mailing address.

The .PDF file versions of the brochures usually aren't available until several months after the print versions are produced.

Well that would explain why I haven't received one either that I asked for under my name or my wife's name. I'd imagine they will ship them as soon as they are available.

What a great guy you are, ice-capades!

we go through the same BS here...we only get so many "hard copies" of brochures and unfortunately they are veiwed as an overhead, they are NOT cheap...its a reflection of the society becoming more and more enthralled with the internet, good old newspapers are becoming redundant, Books are now downloaded, Blockbusters gone etc etc etc , because EVERYTHING is avail online. Me, Im a hard copy guy, it may, may not reflect my age....gimme a good old brochure any day of the week. And ironically, thats the call I also see for most 40 plus customer...they want brochures , NOT a website....

we go through the same BS here...we only get so many "hard copies" of brochures and unfortunately they are veiwed as an overhead, they are NOT cheap...its a reflection of the society becoming more and more enthralled with the internet, good old newspapers are becoming redundant, Books are now downloaded, Blockbusters gone etc etc etc , because EVERYTHING is avail online. Me, Im a hard copy guy, it may, may not reflect my age....gimme a good old brochure any day of the week. And ironically, thats the call I also see for most 40 plus customer...they want brochures , NOT a website....

I'm in my 30's and like physical brochures for stuff like this. I work with computers every day and when trying to compare models and colors, printed brochures make it much easier.

I prefer hard copies too. Certain things I don't mind seeing online - for example, talking about brochures - there are things you can put online you can't possibly put in a brochure (360 view, colorizer, etc.), but I like looking through the printed brochure otherwise.

I'm a hardcopy person myself. Just like the order guides, I printed them out and like to have it in my hands. I went to my local dealership back in January and they didn't even have 2014 superdutys.. all they had was a little insert on the Platinum at had 5 or 6 magazine style pages. Pathetic!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting for my print copies of the 2015 F-Series Super Duty brochures to arrive but they should arrive any day now. Ordered 04/15, printed 05/04, shipped status?

There are two .PDF versions that just became available at Ford's Toolbox advertising site but they're too large to upload here and they're not yet available at the Ford public site. Send me your e-mail address if you'd like the .PDF version and I'll send it to you.

Dealerships/Stealerships never cease to amaze me: Customer drops tons of money on a F350SD dually diesel...can't be bothered to enthusiastically get said customer a $2.00 brochure. I love how they foster repeat business...

so you really think that because they get a brochure from a specific dealer thats where they buy it right?............and PLEASE BACKOFF ON THE STEALERSHIP BULLSHIT.....

• Like 1

Dealerships/Stealerships never cease to amaze me: Customer drops tons of money on a F350SD dually diesel...can't be bothered to enthusiastically get said customer a $2.00 brochure. I love how they foster repeat business...

I prefer hardcopies myself, easy pickup without log ons, log offs, passwords etc etc...but if youd seen as many 12-16 year olds coming in and walking out with several brochures on each and constantly having to restock, you begin to veiw them as almost un-necessary overheads, ESPECIALLY in todays world of the Internet. Im not defending, but i DO understand...

Edited by Deanh
  • Like 1

I've handled the brochure orders for our dealership for 25+ years and we're in CT which is hardly a high volume Mustang area but I'm constantly amazed at the number of Mustang brochures that we go through as I'm constantly placing Mustang brochure orders. Our problem isn't those taking multiple brochure copies, just those wanting a Mustang brochure because of the model's iconic status.

I've handled the brochure orders for our dealership for 25+ years and we're in CT which is hardly a high volume Mustang area but I'm constantly amazed at the number of Mustang brochures that we go through as I'm constantly placing Mustang brochure orders. Our problem isn't those taking multiple brochure copies, just those wanting a Mustang brochure because of the model's iconic status.

wait till the new one hit....lol...and a big ARRRRRG!.....

• Like 1