2019 Explorer Spied! D6!!

It's actually very common to see the old prototypes driving around, the extended fusion in camp is still out as are 2015 f-150 with camp, They could be testing powertrain, this explorer is a bit odd as it's using the new digital camo, it could be a powertrian mule for the 9speed. It could also be a mule to test the new digital camo. Ford already has a CD4 platform that could be used for the Explorer, the 3 row edge.

• Like 1

It's actually very common to see the old prototypes driving around, the extended fusion in camp is still out as are 2015 f-150 with camp, They could be testing powertrain, this explorer is a bit odd as it's using the new digital camo, it could be a powertrian mule for the 9speed. It could also be a mule to test the new digital camo. Ford already has a CD4 platform that could be used for the Explorer, the 3 row edge.

Exactly

So you want a 280 hp sedan with a cheap interior and non-compliant suspension?

Haha what are you comparing it to? Back in it's day it was clearly a true competitor, I'd say it was better than the Cadillac CTS. The only reasons it failed is no AWD system, no higher performance suspension, and the interior was too cheap, and the rear fascia stunk, should've had full width tail lights, or first gen MKZ lights would've been sick. We had/have a LS, it was an excellent vehicle, far better than the MKZ that replaced it, and easily is proven based on sales numbers in a similar time frame.....

Oh and they jerked off on the platform with not altering it to accept a larger Ford engine, whether it was a 4.6 or not..... limiting themselves to the 3.9 V8 and stupid 3.0 V6 was a mistake..... I literally bet on everything I own, I could've made the LS more successful than anything Lincoln ever had.....