2018 Expedition Production Information

ice-capades

We run about 150-175 a shift. This also includes Navigators, 25-30 a shift. So you are looking at 8400 a month total. This number will fluctuate.

Wow I'm surprised. I could see the potential of 10,000 sales a month, but obviously that won't be possible if Ford can't produce enough. I sure hope this doesn't cost us sales.

A little more than I thought but seems reasonable to me

There is a legal limit to how many miles can be on a car for it to be able to be sold as new I just dont know what that limit is.

In Connecticut, there's no mileage limit for a vehicle to be sold as new as long as it's never been titled or registered (of course!).

We run about 150-175 a shift. This also includes Navigators, 25-30 a shift. So you are looking at 8400 a month total. This number will fluctuate.

Do you still run cab & chassis Super Duty trucks at KTP or has that all transitioned to OHAP? If there are still C&C produced at KTP, moving them all to OHAP may be a way to produced a few more Expys.

Do you still run cab & chassis Super Duty trucks at KTP or has that all transitioned to OHAP? If there are still C&C produced at KTP, moving them all to OHAP may be a way to produced a few more Expys.

Yes we still run chassis cabs. We run 2 chassis lines totaling around 89 jobs per hour.

• Like 1

We ordered our Expedition Max the last week of October. We still havent received a VIN for tracking. Anyone have any idea when we could expect it to be built or when we would receive a VIN?

You will get a VIN assigned when its scheduled for production.

Post your dealer code and order number and I can look it up for you

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

I double checked. Thats exactly what we were given. It took Ford customer service calling my dealer for them to give me that. They didnt want to give me the information for some reason. It seemed really fishy to us, almost like they forgot to order it. The dealer claims they have a DORA dated October 30th, but havent showed it to us. The first Ford customer service rep was really nice and called the dealer directly for us, but follow up with two other reps when nothing showed in COTUS was a complete deadend. They said they could only search by VIN and couldnt give me anything about how long until we should expect a VIN or what the timeline for Expedition orders was. Any insight from anyone would be very much appreciated!

Figured out the problem, your dealer number was wrong, it should be F41201

It was ordered on October 30th. As I said earlier, it won't have a VIN assigned until it's scheduled for production. See if you can get them to change the priority to 10, its the highest they can get. It might help speed the process up a bit.

Edited by fuzzymoomoo
  • Like 1

Thanks to Pioneer for all of your assistance in tracking my vehicle along the way (and apologies to everyone else for hijacking the Expedition thread with Navigator questions). It is at the dealership and I will hopefully take delivery by the weekend. Here are a few pics I snapped when I went to see it today (not sure why back seat floor isn't covered - hope nobody took it for a test drive). Further discussion of this vehicle can be found here: http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/64349-2018-navigator-reserve-it-finally-arrived/

post-24801-0-77743000-1515556378_thumb.jpg

post-24801-0-01269900-1515556413_thumb.jpg

post-24801-0-50470000-1515556454_thumb.jpg

post-24801-0-04184100-1515556479_thumb.jpg

post-24801-0-91006700-1515556583_thumb.jpg

Edited by HofstraJet
  • Like 1

Can someone look up the status of my Expedition Max order? Same situation as back21. Ordered on Nov 30, priority 10.

Dealer - CB7034

Order - 0001

Much appreciated.

Are you in Canada? The system doesn't like your dealer number.

What is the name of the dealer you ordered from?