Ford building new BEV F-150 facility

17 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

That's the way I understood it too. 

https://electrek.co/2019/11/27/ford-electric-transit-van-2023/

Despite Ford’s investment into Rivian, and the fact that Ford is using Rivian to develop an electric SUV for Lincoln as we reported yesterday, this Transit BEV will be an entirely different vehicle than the Amazon van. Rivian is not involved in this Transit BEV as far as we are aware.

• Thanks 1

On 8/25/2020 at 11:13 AM, fuzzymoomoo said:

I would love to see 4014 live. I followed along with its restoration intently since they announced the program. I haven't heard of any plans of it coming to Michigan though. Even if it did the governor would find a way to shut it down I'm sure. 

An acquaintance of mine owns a ranch that fronts up to one of the rail lines the Big Boy took, so his wife ran out to watch it go by.  She had some fun with people who were trying to tell her where she could park, not realizing that both she and they were on her property. Needless to say, she didn't move.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SoonerLS said:

An acquaintance of mine owns a ranch that fronts up to one of the rail lines the Big Boy took, so his wife ran out to watch it go by.  She had some fun with people who were trying to tell her where she could park, not realizing that both she and they were on her property. Needless to say, she didn't move.

Gotta be wary of them pesky "right of way" laws....