None

Sign in to follow this  
Harley Lover

Official: GT350 and GT350R Gone This Fall

Well,since its gone and Garbage Motors is going to do a 5.5 FPC,now would be a great time for FORD to do for the next gen.a 5.8 FPC, for the BOSS 351!!!

The garage queen GT 350's will someday be collector gems. The Voodoo V8 is the best V8 Ford has ever made with that flat plane crank and awesome sounds and revs. End of an era. The new Mach 1 just doesn't compare. Leave it to Ford to end such a wonderful nonaspirated engine. 

41 minutes ago, ausrutherford said:

There is a rumor that Ford is canceling the cancel of the GT350...

Completely unfounded. I know I would have heard that one by now. 

On 10/11/2020 at 10:34 AM, mustang let back said:

Well,since its gone and Garbage Motors is going to do a 5.5 FPC,now would be a great time for FORD to do for the next gen.a 5.8 FPC, for the BOSS 351!!!

I have wondered why Ford didn't use the natural aspirated version of the 'S197' Shelby GT500's 5.8L supercharged V8 for that generation's Boss 351 along with that generation's Boss 302 that was also offered during that time.

But back on topic though, the Shelby GT350 and GT350R have been great and here's to the GT500 to finish this generation's run in terms of factory Shelby variants. I'm sure the GT350 and GT350R will be back for the 'S650' generation... hopefully.

15 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Completely unfounded. I know I would have heard that one by now. 

There is a rumor that the Voodoo engine will be used again in some form.....maybe a Raptor? Or maybe another Ford GT hybrid? 

On 10/12/2020 at 12:34 AM, mustang let back said:

I think that's the whole plan for the 6.8 Godzilla (no FPC) in just over two years time,

Godzilla's size is only slightly bigger than a GM LS engine but has a ton more potential.

Edited by jpd80