2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Copy, that... I doubt I will get the truck before x-mas but I am rooting for fords problems to get figured out for all. I talked to my sales guy today and normally they have 600 vehicles on their 11 acre store property he said and they now only have about 15 new vehicles on the lot total and only 1 f250 but its a 6.2 reg cab... soo sad.

29 minutes ago, nukem25rs said:

as long as it hasnt been scheduled or given a VIN you should be able to change things with your dealer and stay in same spot. 

There is no "as long as it hasn't been scheduled OR given a VIN" as the VIN number is assigned at the same time the order is scheduled. If it has a VIN number, the order is scheduled. The only exception is certain vehicles that are built for export, or those imported to the U.S market from foreign plants, where the order is scheduled but the VIN number assigned close to the actual production date. 

12 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

There is no "as long as it hasn't been scheduled OR given a VIN" as the VIN number is assigned at the same time the order is scheduled. If it has a VIN number, the order is scheduled. The only exception is certain vehicles that are built for export, or those imported to the U.S market from foreign plants, where the order is scheduled but the VIN number assigned close to the actual production date. 

Or those vehicles that had a VIN assigned and seven or so scheduled dates that Ford apparently has no idea what to do with or seemingly no intention of building. There's no rhyme or reason to a lot of what Ford does. 

26 minutes ago, ardvark666 said:

I want to add the sport package to my lariat. Can I delete the sport decal? Is there a code for it? My salesman said he has to look into it. It’s always better to have this info than to try to get it. I really don’t like that sport sticker. 

Not sure about your exact question but the decals are easy to remove. 

On 9/28/2021 at 9:32 PM, ardvark666 said:

How is it possible that people who placed orders in August for the same truck as people who placed orders in July and June are scheduled already? I must have missed something. I ordered July 20 and I was told I just have to wait. If these commodity reports that Ice Capades posts are correct, I’m not getting scheduled yet again. Didn’t the orders start being taken in June? Seems like Ford is not communicating anything to anyone. 

I placed my order 4-16-21 and still dont have my truck  ?

37 minutes ago, ardvark666 said:

My exact question is “is there a code for decal delete on the sport package?”

Sorry, I knew what you were asking, just not the sure answer.

I see no reference to decal deletes in the order guide. But as I mentioned, it is easy enough to remove yourself or if you don't want to do it yourself, perhaps your dealer will do it for you upon request?

Does anyone know if you can track a truck with the window sticker information? I am canceling my order as I found a 22 KR 450 in Ohio that I just put a 1000 dollar refundable deposit on. The dealership is actually not marking up over MSRP they must be the only ones in the nation.

19 hours ago, Baddestt said:

I'm also in MN and scheduled week of Oct 18th. Dealer said they are hopeful delivery would be mid November

Which dealer?  the spreadsheet link that's posted is awesome!  looks like most trucks coming to MN are delivered in about 14 days.  Of course I'll be the average breaker with my luck. 

1 hour ago, 22F450KR said:

Does anyone know if you can track a truck with the window sticker information? I am canceling my order as I found a 22 KR 450 in Ohio that I just put a 1000 dollar refundable deposit on. The dealership is actually not marking up over MSRP they must be the only ones in the nation.

Found it on the window sticker in the item # box

21 hours ago, dRams said:

Just ordered a 2022 F-350 Lariat CCSB 7.3 4x4 and just noticed on the order sheet it has a 11,100# GVWR package… will this decrease my payload? Or is this the standard for all F-350s? If the dealer removes this “option” will it increase the GVWR in turn increase the stickered  payload?

60DA9076-229C-42F8-8560-6C7B70EC7358.thumb.jpeg.3d554ab3f0e13be92fc862ea1c0599c8.jpeg

I ordered a platinum. It basically has all the options you added to the lariat. My GVWR is 11,500. 

13 minutes ago, Nighthawk37 said:

The last I saw on the scheduling notes thread was that there were 3 e-locker axle codes that weren't available. 4.30 is one of them.

I had seen that as well which made me think it will be a while before I get scheduled, but it just got scheduled today according to the window sticker date, and the in production date on the window sticker is 9/27 which tells me it's slated to be built next week.

• Like 1

Well just received my Thursday night let down email from Ford. My build week was 10/18 now 10/25. Now I fear I will be going the wrong way. I was excited to hear others on here getting their trucks built earlier than the build week they were given. 
F350 KR Ultimate package, DRW, 4:10 rear, 5th wheel, spray in liner, and tonneau cover. Anyone out there have a similar build with any inspiring news for me??

10 minutes ago, mattdm said:

commodity issues only apply to unscheduled orders.

Maybe I was actually scheduled prior to that commodity issue being posted and the system hadn't caught up yet... we don't have as much access to the tracking stuff in canada, only the mach e tracker has my info listed, the ford tracker just comes back with an error stating its a non U.S VIN. either way I won't keep my hope too high until the truck actually arrives on the dealer lot.