Jump to content

The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

Texas250

Pictures of Delivered Trucks

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Rangers09 said:

Just picked up my F-450 KRU this morning

 

1893256168_AndyandF450_2.thumb.jpg.f5deaa826e9a611af818aa04b3c86099.jpg506917485_FrontofF450_2.thumb.jpg.7123b49bfe5a7465a60e8bbf89497f6d.jpg610212633_SideofTruck2.thumb.jpg.7e4622e30fa120a155a5bf4ecebb43b8.jpg

 

Will get some better photos next time we get a sunny day.

Hands down this is the best looking truck in the thread, best model too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dr-Bear-PhD said:

Hands down this is the best looking truck in the thread, best model too. 

I ordered almost the same truck except f350 srw/cc/lb king ranch ultimate antimatter blue/stone grey. Yours looks awesome. Can’t wait to see mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dr-Bear-PhD said:

Hands down this is the best looking truck in the thread, best model too. 

 

He has SPOKEN!! 👨‍⚖️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Forderorder said:

 

He has SPOKEN!! 👨‍⚖️

Order, ORDER! Court is in session!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2022 at 7:56 PM, Marshmallow said:

Picked up yesterday. Amazed with every aspect of it.

 

0EFB21FE-530A-41F5-A06B-BF35158B2700.JPG

JPEG image 2.jpeg

JPEG image.jpeg

Do you have more pictures especially a side view? It’s almost identical to the one I ordered and since I don’t know when I will get it, all’s I have is your very nice truck to look at. Thank you 😊 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well after 11 months to the day my F350 Tremor finally arrived. Ordered 6/7/21 and she was delivered 5/07/22. I held out for all my options, adaptive steering, BAP, spray in bed liner, 5th wheel prep and retractable bed cover. It was worth the wait, now for window tinting. 

20220510_164231.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2022 at 11:15 PM, King ranch 62 said:

Sweet truck marshmallow. How long did it take to get your truck from start to finish? I ordered the exact same truck with the chrome package on January 13, nothing yet.

Ordered mid November, picked it up at the end of February.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marshmallow said:

Ordered mid November, picked it up at the end of February.

 

2 hours ago, Marshmallow said:

Ordered mid November, picked it up at the end of February.

Man, you lucked out. Enjoy 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6.7 Lariat Ultimate 

 

Ordered 10/26. Picked up from Dealer on 4/19.  
 

Left for our long planned trip up the Alaska Hwy on 4/30. 

 

Hate to see her getting so dirty, but love how she pulls, and how comfortable she is for the ride. Definitely worth the wait. 

C8B8848B-EFDC-4A7D-B95E-7AD173A7E902.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Late Apex 61 said:

6.7 Lariat Ultimate 

 

Ordered 10/26. Picked up from Dealer on 4/19.  
 

Left for our long planned trip up the Alaska Hwy on 4/30. 

 

Hate to see her getting so dirty, but love how she pulls, and how comfortable she is for the ride. Definitely worth the wait. 

C8B8848B-EFDC-4A7D-B95E-7AD173A7E902.jpeg

Enjoy the road trip!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2022 at 6:23 PM, FirstFord22 said:

Finally gave her her first real bath!

 

 

Damn I can’t wait for my 350 to get here.  Black is just too handsome 😎😎

Did you do anything on the rear when you leveled or just front?   Nice truck!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2022 at 11:55 AM, Late Apex 61 said:

6.7 Lariat Ultimate 

 

Ordered 10/26. Picked up from Dealer on 4/19.  
 

Left for our long planned trip up the Alaska Hwy on 4/30. 

 

Hate to see her getting so dirty, but love how she pulls, and how comfortable she is for the ride. Definitely worth the wait. 

C8B8848B-EFDC-4A7D-B95E-7AD173A7E902.jpeg

Is that Antimatter Blue, doesn't look dark enough to be black?  The wheels look very similar to King Ranch wheels but slightly different.  Congrats on your new truck...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 787Toolman said:

Is that Antimatter Blue, doesn't look dark enough to be black?  The wheels look very similar to King Ranch wheels but slightly different.  Congrats on your new truck...

Thank you. 
 

It’s black. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Boss Hog said:

Damn I can’t wait for my 350 to get here.  Black is just too handsome 😎😎

Did you do anything on the rear when you leveled or just front?   Nice truck!!!!

Just coil spacers on the front and Fox 2.0 shocks on the corners and dual steering stabilizers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2022 at 12:20 AM, Late Apex 61 said:

Thank you. 
 

It’s black. 

Very nice 👍 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Beautiful and probably has some of the last massage seats. So jealous, I ordered the same.

Edited by 4thTimer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 2022Limited said:

It’s finally here. 

683F3ABC-27D6-40E4-AACE-9758F796B0AA.jpeg

38A6512E-0E9F-4144-A087-04361A97EDDD.jpeg

01785B6E-F5D1-45F2-B258-A4F286B1F118.jpeg

Congrats, looks really good...How long did it take from order to delivery?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ordered Sept 3, picked up May 19. Road trip/vacation on the way home. 700 miles from Granger in the high country of CO on the way to Estes Park. In case you didn't know the bar at The Stanley hotel has a whiskey list of over 1200 whiskeys. Last night I experimented with whiskeys finished in rum barrels. A pretty nice experience.

 

bob

 

 

20220520_190243[1].jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Signed the paperwork today, picking it up on Monday. Agate Black and Stone Grey.

F350 actual.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2022 at 1:22 AM, Bob R said:

Ordered Sept 3, picked up May 19. Road trip/vacation on the way home. 700 miles from Granger in the high country of CO on the way to Estes Park. In case you didn't know the bar at The Stanley hotel has a whiskey list of over 1200 whiskeys. Last night I experimented with whiskeys finished in rum barrels. A pretty nice experience.

 

bob

 

 

20220520_190243[1].jpg

Now that is one hell of a product shot. If I didn’t already own a Ford, and have a new one on order I could be swayed by that picture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×