Pictures of Delivered Trucks

First picture is the day it came in at the dealer, second is a week later after I got the ARE topper installed.  Ordered first week of April 9th of last year, delivered October 12th.  My dealer gave me a huge discount off MSRP when I ordered it as I'm a repeat customer.  By the time it came in, the few Super Duties they could get were $5000 over MSRP.   Only have 2000 miles so far but I wouldn't change anything on it.  

F250-2.jpg

F250-3.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 787Toolman said:

Congratulations PKL131, looks great, my F350 KR is also Antimatter Blue/Stone Gray

Thanks!  It’s at the detail shop getting ceramic coated.  They just called and said it looks really good.  Next stop window tinting. 

3 hours ago, PKL131 said:

Thanks!  It’s at the detail shop getting ceramic coated.  They just called and said it looks really good.  Next stop window tinting. 

How much does the ceramic coating cost?  How long does it last?  Have you owned a truck with ceramic coating before?

20 hours ago, 787Toolman said:

How much does the ceramic coating cost?  How long does it last?  Have you owned a truck with ceramic coating before?

Paint correction and full ceramic coating of truck and wheels $1200.  Never had it on any of my previous trucks but do have it on my 911.  It makes a huge difference in how long it takes to clean / dry the car.  I figured this thing is so big anything that makes it easier to keep clean would be worthwhile.  They claim it’s guaranteed for 4 years.  I’ve only had it on my car for a year so I can’t say for certain how long it will actually last. 

1 hour ago, PKL131 said:

Paint correction and full ceramic coating of truck and wheels $1200.  Never had it on any of my previous trucks but do have it on my 911.  It makes a huge difference in how long it takes to clean / dry the car.  I figured this thing is so big anything that makes it easier to keep clean would be worthwhile.  They claim it’s guaranteed for 4 years.  I’ve only had it on my car for a year so I can’t say for certain how long it will actually last. 

On 2/4/2022 at 4:51 PM, Superduty 2021 said:

where are those fender extention are coming from

I bought them from ford accessories on line. Made by bushwacker.

1 hour ago, PKL131 said:

For the guy that dont want to spend $1200 for ceramic cote. Turtle wax makes a hybred ceramic cote that works great, goes on easy and seems to last. I treated my truck as soon as it was delivered so no clay bar required, just a good wash. My paint is the slickest I have ever felt and the shine is bright and deep. Cost is around $20. Takes about an 1 1/2 hours for a superduty. There isnt as much metal to polish as you would think.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, buckstop515 said:

For the guy that dont want to spend $1200 for ceramic cote. Turtle wax makes a hybred ceramic cote that works great, goes on easy and seems to last. I treated my truck as soon as it was delivered so no clay bar required, just a good wash. My paint is the slickest I have ever felt and the shine is bright and deep. Cost is around $20. Takes about an 1 1/2 hours for a superduty. There isnt as much metal to polish as you would think.

Great suggestion.  I’ve also heard that their product works very well and saw it on an Cobra replica that had an incredible shine.  In my case the truck sat in a rail yard for well over a month and already had some scratches and a fair amount of swirl marks in the paint, so it needed buffing before any form of coating.  Getting another car soon and think I’ll try the Turtle wax route and hopefully save a bunch of money. 

21 hours ago, buckstop515 said:

Claybar is still required.  I just did mine and found the lower 1/4 of the body had rail dust.  Now it's all off and wax went on beautifully.  My worst car was the '07 charger, it was covered in rail dust.

5 hours ago, PKL131 said:

Great suggestion.  I’ve also heard that their product works very well and saw it on an Cobra replica that had an incredible shine.  In my case the truck sat in a rail yard for well over a month and already had some scratches and a fair amount of swirl marks in the paint, so it needed buffing before any form of coating.  Getting another car soon and think I’ll try the Turtle wax route and hopefully save a bunch of money. 

I also bought my wife a new edge and treated it. So far I have applied 2 coates on both vehicles. It really helped the salt and road gunk wash off after our last snow storm. I also still have enough left to do another vehicle.

14 minutes ago, road turtle said:

Claybar is still required.  I just did mine and found the lower 1/4 of the body had rail dust.  Now it's all off and wax went on beautifully.  My worst car was the '07 charger, it was covered in rail dust.

Luckly I didnt have rail dust to deal with. If my truck took a ride by train it was a short trip to st. Louis. Then convoy for 3-4 hours.

On 1/25/2022 at 6:38 PM, boarslayer said:

Glad to finally have it.  Love it!  I've put 120 miles on it already and just got it today.

Ordered 3/31/2021

Scheduled 12/18

Delivered 1/14

Picked up 1/25 (I was out of town when it was delivered)

Truck front.1.jpg

Truck rear.1.jpg

Truck side .1.jpg

Truck side 2.1.jpg

Same truck I ordered! Been waiting for some good pics. I can’t wait! Ordered in 5/22 Says it was built 1/23 but keeps getting pushed back on the delivery date. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered 11/18 built 1/31 picked her up today XLT 6.7 sales manager tried to scam me on sticker price but thanks to Blue oval and all the info I got here told he had to honor the price on my order sheeting  he acted like he was loosing his ass total jerk but end of the day all is good 

F350.pdf

Edited by Kevin208

1 hour ago, Havasu470 said:

It’s a 3” leveling kit. The back is the same size as stock. It’s from Carli… I did the full King pin top with sway bars etc but the ride is really good. I also tow a 12,500 lb 5th wheel and its great. 

The way those tires fill out the wheel well, I’m guessing 37s? If so, how much trimming has to be done? I can’t decide on 35s so there’s no trimming, or 37s that look more aggressive with maybe a little trimming. 

21 minutes ago, 35FordTudor said:

Buckeye, congratulations on the truck, do you know the build date?

Here's the entire timeline from ford tracking site but it could be a day either way as I received different dates from dealer.  For example ford tracker said delivered on 2-21 but dealership said it got there this morning.  But all that don't matter to me now that I have it..

Screenshot_20220223-201504_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c0e54f9a65f54ae104d72699d39bf5f0.jpg