2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Yes, it is interesting that I am getting anxious about whether they will actually be scheduling next week or not, versus whether I will actually be scheduled.  Hoping for some sort of progress is better than nothing, I guess!

3 hours ago, Fzappa1 said:

many times,  4 times for me.   finally it went into production last week 

Are you getting an email each time this happened? I got an email back in mid January with a VIN and telling me that I was scheduled for the week of February 14th but nothing since. I do know from Cyberdman's awesome tracking service he provides that I was scheduled to day, 2/18, at least as early as January 27th, and was apparently built on 2/18 or thereabouts, wtih a status of "In Transit - Received At Upfitter    Gfx Louisville, KY    Feb-18-2022, 18:53 ET." which is still what it shows as of yesterday. But I have not gotten any other emails than my original email the day of my order (9/3/21) and my scheduled to week email around 1/15/22. 

Also, my tracking link from my scheduled to week email no longer works so I'm in the dark other than what Cyberdman provides and an occasionally pestering of my dealer (who has been great by the way).

5 hours ago, FordTruckFan said:

Here is the link I use.  I just tried it and it worked for me.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Just tried this and mine pulled up with the long list codes so confirmed that it was built. I'm just missing all the emails now apparently as I have not gotten an updated one since scheduled to week of 2/14 email I got mid January.

29 minutes ago, ChuckDiesel said:

Are you getting an email each time this happened? I got an email back in mid January with a VIN and telling me that I was scheduled for the week of February 14th but nothing since. I do know from Cyberdman's awesome tracking service he provides that I was scheduled to day, 2/18, at least as early as January 27th, and was apparently built on 2/18 or thereabouts, wtih a status of "In Transit - Received At Upfitter    Gfx Louisville, KY    Feb-18-2022, 18:53 ET." which is still what it shows as of yesterday. But I have not gotten any other emails than my original email the day of my order (9/3/21) and my scheduled to week email around 1/15/22. 

Also, my tracking link from my scheduled to week email no longer works so I'm in the dark other than what Cyberdman provides and an occasionally pestering of my dealer (who has been great by the way).

I have received emails each time it has changed. Mine started at 3/14, then went to 3/7, back to 3/14, again to 3/7, and now its back at 3/14. At least it isn't being pushed back like many others are experiencing.

Edited by tcritch3

1 hour ago, tcritch3 said:

I have received emails each time it has changed. Mine started at 3/14, then went to 3/7, back to 3/14, again to 3/7, and now its back at 3/14. At least it isn't being pushed back like many others are experiencing.

So are we all ready for the obligatory scheduled push email that comes Friday night! ?

So I just looked at the status of mine and it says it is in production now.  My update email says that it has a build week of 3/14.   With the status saying that it is in production.  Does that mean, it will be in production the week of 3/14 or is it in production now? Seems a little confusing.  

457E3FA9-59F3-42B5-9344-04C697ADE0F0.png

Edited by OldManJax

17 minutes ago, OldManJax said:

So I just looked at the status of mine and it says it is in production now.  My update email says that it has a build week of 3/14.   With the status saying that it is in production.  Does that mean, it will be in production the week of 3/14 or is it in production now? Seems a little confusing.  

Do you have a window sticker?

16 minutes ago, dkeene said:

Does anyone know if the order tracking has been down? when I enter my info it says my session has expired and to refresh but nothing happens.

Don't know about that but the Search Inventory is showing "0 vehicles" for everything and every zip code.

giphy.gif

Edited by Forderorder
  • Like 1

We all are getting kicked down the proverbial production line every Friday…..I the new norm…..I take comfort in knowing I’m not the only one.  Been on hold since 1 June.   It is what it it is.  Enjoy the patience ride…..there’s not a damn thing that can be done that isn’t already being done.  

34 minutes ago, dkeene said:

Fzappa1 did the date on the bottom of your invoice change today? Mine was originally 2/24 and now it says 03/03.

Not sure I’ll look, nope still 3/23.  I went to the dealer today and spoke to the ordering person ( I personally know her) my truck is now built and is being sent out for the fifth wheel prep. Does yours have that option? 
either or it sounds very good for you!! 

13 minutes ago, Fzappa1 said:

Not sure I’ll look, nope still 3/23.  I went to the dealer today and spoke to the ordering person ( I personally know her) my truck is now built and is being sent out for the fifth wheel prep. Does yours have that option? 
either or it sounds very good for you!! 

2/23 typo

23 minutes ago, Fzappa1 said:

2/23 typo

Congratulations!  For some reason mine changed.  The only constraints I had was the adaptive steering and the spray in bed liner. Both of those were deleted a while ago. Hopefully mine is built also.

Edited by dkeene

16 minutes ago, dkeene said:

Congratulations!  For some reason mine changed.  The only constraints I had was the adaptive steering and the spray in bed liner. Both of those were deleted a while ago. Hopefully mine is built also.

From what I understand the date changes once the vehicle is finished and ready to ship, so congratulations to you!!! 

15 minutes ago, Fzappa1 said:

From what I understand the date changes once the vehicle is finished and ready to ship, so congratulations to you!!! 

20 minutes ago, dkeene said:

I believe yours will show built tomorrow 

Interesting been following all the builds and pushbacks. I got scheduled finally on Feb 1st for 03/21. Original order was 09/17/21. 

I got an updated email pushing me up to 03/14. Fingers crossed nothing changes till the 14th.

6 hours ago, tcritch3 said:

image.png.d0ce2bef5c41b77c0d4eeaf8c47cfb1e.png

I don't know if I have a build day yet, scheduled for the week of the 14th. Does this mean anything?

Once you have your VIN, you can also do a search with FordPass to see if it finds your truck. If it does, then the electronics are alive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JT42 said:

Mine arrived today, and boy from the pictures that Anti-Matter Blue looks great on the Platinum Trim/Tremor. 

Will post some pics once I get down there. Finally at the end of the tunnel! Good luck to everyone with there orders! 

Will get some more pics in a day or so, was running out of daylight and was hungry lol. 

Again Good Luck everyone and hang in there def worth the wait!  

22 F250 Plat.png

22 F250 Plat 2.png

Edited by JT42
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, JT42 said:

Will get some more pics in a day or so, was running out of daylight and was hungry lol. 

Again Good Luck everyone and hang in there def worth the wait!  

22 F250 Plat.png

22 F250 Plat 2.png

Congratulations!! Very Nice!!