Jump to content

The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

mrmallerd

2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, HOU-TX-TREMOR said:

As I write this post, I am still scheduled for production the week of 27 June, next week.  (However, I still dread a late email pushing me back, again.)  I understand that the window sticker should be viewable between 1 to 7 days prior to production, but my window sticker still has not populated.  I am leaving for international business travel tomorrow and will be gone for 4 weeks.  If the truck gets built and delivery beats my expectation, it could arrive before I return. My dealer says they will not sell my truck out from under me if they have to hold it for some time until my return.  Needless to say, I’m getting a little anxious something will not go well. What timeframe are others seeing as far as window sticker availability?

My last 2 trucks the sticker hasnt been viewable until it was IN production 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I received my built email this morning for 06/21/2022, with a delivery estimate of 07/15/2022, to 07/21/2022. Timeline as follows:

01/24/2022, Ordered F250 SCSB XL STX FX4 7.3 3.55 Antimatter Blue

01/25/2022, Confirmation Email Received Verified Priority 10 (Unscheduled Clean)

03/19/2022, Delay Email Received

05/08/2022, Moved to Priority 02 (Unscheduled Clean)

05/12/2022, Scheduled for Production week of 06/20/2022.

 

06/14/2022, In Production on Tracker, Window Sticker available

 

06/20/2022, In Production Date Appears on Tracker

 

06/22/2022, Built email received at 02:41 AM stating truck completed 06/21/2022.

Edited by Danover321

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess its official... its been sitting for 13 days already 45 minutes from the dealer.

Your 2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat Order.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, HOU-TX-TREMOR said:

I am leaving for international business travel tomorrow and will be gone for 4 weeks.  If the truck gets built and delivery beats my expectation, it could arrive before I return.

I would bet you have nothing to worry about there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2022 at 8:23 AM, akirby said:


You mean they didn’t take your deposit then sell the vehicle to someone else, then offer you a replacement at a discount then try to add $1400 in worthless add ons like nitrogen and glass etching and paint protection like Angela Krause Lincoln In Alpharetta?

 

They sure didnt. At least not yet. We did get pricing from Angela Krause when we started out but didn't get a good feeling from them.  I hate that happened to you. What a bummer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, colecoop56 said:

 

They sure didnt. At least not yet. We did get pricing from Angela Krause when we started out but didn't get a good feeling from them.  I hate that happened to you. What a bummer. 


I just said I’m not paying for any of that crap and they took it off.  Ended up paying $4k below MSRP and got what we wanted, so in the end no harm no foul.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Danover321 said:

I received my built email this morning for 06/21/2022, with a delivery estimate of 07/15/2022, to 07/21/2022. Timeline as follows:

01/24/2022, Ordered F250 SCSB XL STX FX4 7.3 3.55 Antimatter Blue

01/25/2022, Confirmation Email Received Verified Priority 10 (Unscheduled Clean)

03/19/2022, Delay Email Received

05/08/2022, Moved to Priority 02 (Unscheduled Clean)

05/12/2022, Scheduled for Production week of 06/20/2022.

 

06/14/2022, In Production on Tracker, Window Sticker available

 

06/20/2022, In Production Date Appears on Tracker

 

06/22/2022, Built email 02:41 AM

 

Very helpful to this this timeline.  I'm in the middle of a similar situation.  I am scheduled for 6/27/22 but this morning (today is 6/22/22) my status went to "In Production" and I am able to view my window sticker.  The In Production date does not appear on Tracker yet though so I assume that will happen next week on 6/27.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, HOU-TX-TREMOR said:

As I write this post, I am still scheduled for production the week of 27 June, next week.  (However, I still dread a late email pushing me back, again.)  I understand that the window sticker should be viewable between 1 to 7 days prior to production, but my window sticker still has not populated.  I am leaving for international business travel tomorrow and will be gone for 4 weeks.  If the truck gets built and delivery beats my expectation, it could arrive before I return. My dealer says they will not sell my truck out from under me if they have to hold it for some time until my return.  Needless to say, I’m getting a little anxious something will not go well. What timeframe are others seeing as far as window sticker availability?

I am also scheduled for the week of the 27th. My window sticker became available this morning.  This is my first scheduled week and I have not been bumped back, yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also scheduled for the week of the 27th. Can I look for my window sticker someplace or is it in an email only?

 

I fear the dread pushed back email as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, tjm73 said:

I am also scheduled for the week of the 27th. Can I look for my window sticker someplace or is it in an email only?

 

I fear the dread pushed back email as well. 

With your VIN and order number, you can get the window sticker from the Ford tracking site. https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

Edited by pdough
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, tjm73 said:

I am also scheduled for the week of the 27th. Can I look for my window sticker someplace or is it in an email only?

 

I fear the dread pushed back email as well. 

 

My window sticker showed up here about a day before it showed up on the order tracker page.  Try putting your VIN at the end and see what happens.

 

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=YOURVINHERE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, rubriv said:

 

Very helpful to this this timeline.  I'm in the middle of a similar situation.  I am scheduled for 6/27/22 but this morning (today is 6/22/22) my status went to "In Production" and I am able to view my window sticker.  The In Production date does not appear on Tracker yet though so I assume that will happen next week on 6/27.

 

The actual production day for your schedule week is available via the Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR). Your In-Production date will appear on the tracker the day your truck moves from paint to the trim line.  Typically, a truck takes approximately 3 days to move from body shop, paint, trim, chassis, and final inside the plant.   

Edited by Danover321

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Danover321 said:

The actual production day for your schedule week is available via the Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR). Your In-Production date will appear on the tracker the day your truck moves from paint to the trim line.  Typically, a truck takes approximately 3 days to move from body shop, paint, trim, chassis, and final inside the plant.   

 

Cool, thx for the info!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dealer just called with an update on my hold issue.  It is the PM sensor.  It was built within the timeframe that it will only operate at 35mph and is being held until July 15 before earliest possible release.  It’s BS but at least now I know.  That will put it in “shipping” status over 2 months.  What a deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boss Hog said:

Dealer just called with an update on my hold issue.  It is the PM sensor.  It was built within the timeframe that it will only operate at 35mph and is being held until July 15 before earliest possible release.  It’s BS but at least now I know.  That will put it in “shipping” status over 2 months.  What a deal

What was your production date?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boss Hog said:

Dealer just called with an update on my hold issue.  It is the PM sensor.  It was built within the timeframe that it will only operate at 35mph and is being held until July 15 before earliest possible release.  It’s BS but at least now I know.  That will put it in “shipping” status over 2 months.  What a deal

Isn’t that just a software update? They built the truck with the PM sensor, but programmed the computer for a sensor-less truck. Wonder why it’s taking so long. That’s weird. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Boss Hog said:

Dealer just called with an update on my hold issue.  It is the PM sensor.  It was built within the timeframe that it will only operate at 35mph and is being held until July 15 before earliest possible release.  It’s BS but at least now I know.  That will put it in “shipping” status over 2 months.  What a deal

I’m guessing that’s my issue as well. Built 5/5 based on the modules. Dealer still saying rail delay but I seem to be sending him more info than he can get, lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Blackhawk23 said:

Isn’t that just a software update? They built the truck with the PM sensor, but programmed the computer for a sensor-less truck. Wonder why it’s taking so long. That’s weird. 

You would think they’d have the old software saved somewhere in case something like this happened. Bulletin says fix will be provided by 7/15.  Good thing my PCO expires on 7/5 so they can try to screw me out of it. 

 

658B858D-8827-4194-B7BF-D08FE9255140.thumb.jpeg.b1afffcdd28ccbf276a4ba78d40fc5f1.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, manko said:

What was your production date?

5/9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blackhawk23 said:

Isn’t that just a software update? They built the truck with the PM sensor, but programmed the computer for a sensor-less truck. Wonder why it’s taking so long. That’s weird. 

It’s totally a software issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Got some good news!

 

Ordered 2/25/21 F250 Lariat 6.7 moon roof, up fitters, cameras, wheel liners, fX4

5/12 got the vin scheduled build week of 6/20

6/22  got the built and shipped email.

Estimated arrival 7-15 to 7-31

Edited by Crimsonken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, manko said:

 

My window sticker showed up here about a day before it showed up on the order tracker page.  Try putting your VIN at the end and see what happens.

 

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=YOURVINHERE

 

 

BOOM! Got my window sticker. Thanks.

 

Now I need to look into this order tracker you spoke if.......

 

Edited by tjm73

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know if this has been covered, but maybe IceCapades can chime in - I was told by my dealer that Ford (don’t know who at Ford) told them that if it is a verified order, it WILL be built by end of December for MY22. Any truth to that?  Anyone else been fed the same line?  I ordered late in the game, F250 CCSB Tremor BAP 6.7……

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok..... I'm feeling dense. I can't seem to locate my order number. Is it on the window sticker?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×