The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

mrmallerd

2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

20 minutes ago, HOU-TX-TREMOR said:

As I write this post, I am still scheduled for production the week of 27 June, next week.  (However, I still dread a late email pushing me back, again.)  I understand that the window sticker should be viewable between 1 to 7 days prior to production, but my window sticker still has not populated.  I am leaving for international business travel tomorrow and will be gone for 4 weeks.  If the truck gets built and delivery beats my expectation, it could arrive before I return. My dealer says they will not sell my truck out from under me if they have to hold it for some time until my return.  Needless to say, I’m getting a little anxious something will not go well. What timeframe are others seeing as far as window sticker availability?

My last 2 trucks the sticker hasnt been viewable until it was IN production 

Posted (edited)

I received my built email this morning for 06/21/2022, with a delivery estimate of 07/15/2022, to 07/21/2022. Timeline as follows:

01/24/2022, Ordered F250 SCSB XL STX FX4 7.3 3.55 Antimatter Blue

01/25/2022, Confirmation Email Received Verified Priority 10 (Unscheduled Clean)

03/19/2022, Delay Email Received

05/08/2022, Moved to Priority 02 (Unscheduled Clean)

05/12/2022, Scheduled for Production week of 06/20/2022.

06/14/2022, In Production on Tracker, Window Sticker available

06/20/2022, In Production Date Appears on Tracker

06/22/2022, Built email received at 02:41 AM stating truck completed 06/21/2022.

Edited by Danover321

I guess its official... its been sitting for 13 days already 45 minutes from the dealer.

Your 2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat Order.jpeg

14 hours ago, HOU-TX-TREMOR said:

I am leaving for international business travel tomorrow and will be gone for 4 weeks.  If the truck gets built and delivery beats my expectation, it could arrive before I return.

I would bet you have nothing to worry about there.

On 6/21/2022 at 8:23 AM, akirby said:

You mean they didn’t take your deposit then sell the vehicle to someone else, then offer you a replacement at a discount then try to add $1400 in worthless add ons like nitrogen and glass etching and paint protection like Angela Krause Lincoln In Alpharetta?

They sure didnt. At least not yet. We did get pricing from Angela Krause when we started out but didn't get a good feeling from them.  I hate that happened to you. What a bummer. 

59 minutes ago, colecoop56 said:

They sure didnt. At least not yet. We did get pricing from Angela Krause when we started out but didn't get a good feeling from them.  I hate that happened to you. What a bummer. 

I just said I’m not paying for any of that crap and they took it off.  Ended up paying $4k below MSRP and got what we wanted, so in the end no harm no foul.

6 hours ago, Danover321 said:

I received my built email this morning for 06/21/2022, with a delivery estimate of 07/15/2022, to 07/21/2022. Timeline as follows:

01/24/2022, Ordered F250 SCSB XL STX FX4 7.3 3.55 Antimatter Blue

01/25/2022, Confirmation Email Received Verified Priority 10 (Unscheduled Clean)

03/19/2022, Delay Email Received

05/08/2022, Moved to Priority 02 (Unscheduled Clean)

05/12/2022, Scheduled for Production week of 06/20/2022.

06/14/2022, In Production on Tracker, Window Sticker available

06/20/2022, In Production Date Appears on Tracker

06/22/2022, Built email 02:41 AM

Very helpful to this this timeline.  I'm in the middle of a similar situation.  I am scheduled for 6/27/22 but this morning (today is 6/22/22) my status went to "In Production" and I am able to view my window sticker.  The In Production date does not appear on Tracker yet though so I assume that will happen next week on 6/27.

16 hours ago, HOU-TX-TREMOR said:

As I write this post, I am still scheduled for production the week of 27 June, next week.  (However, I still dread a late email pushing me back, again.)  I understand that the window sticker should be viewable between 1 to 7 days prior to production, but my window sticker still has not populated.  I am leaving for international business travel tomorrow and will be gone for 4 weeks.  If the truck gets built and delivery beats my expectation, it could arrive before I return. My dealer says they will not sell my truck out from under me if they have to hold it for some time until my return.  Needless to say, I’m getting a little anxious something will not go well. What timeframe are others seeing as far as window sticker availability?

I am also scheduled for the week of the 27th. My window sticker became available this morning.  This is my first scheduled week and I have not been bumped back, yet.

I am also scheduled for the week of the 27th. Can I look for my window sticker someplace or is it in an email only?

I fear the dread pushed back email as well. 

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, tjm73 said:

I am also scheduled for the week of the 27th. Can I look for my window sticker someplace or is it in an email only?

With your VIN and order number, you can get the window sticker from the Ford tracking site. https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

Edited by pdough
Typo

44 minutes ago, tjm73 said:

My window sticker showed up here about a day before it showed up on the order tracker page.  Try putting your VIN at the end and see what happens.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=YOURVINHERE

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, rubriv said:

Very helpful to this this timeline.  I'm in the middle of a similar situation.  I am scheduled for 6/27/22 but this morning (today is 6/22/22) my status went to "In Production" and I am able to view my window sticker.  The In Production date does not appear on Tracker yet though so I assume that will happen next week on 6/27.

The actual production day for your schedule week is available via the Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR). Your In-Production date will appear on the tracker the day your truck moves from paint to the trim line.  Typically, a truck takes approximately 3 days to move from body shop, paint, trim, chassis, and final inside the plant.   

Edited by Danover321

1 hour ago, Danover321 said:

The actual production day for your schedule week is available via the Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR). Your In-Production date will appear on the tracker the day your truck moves from paint to the trim line.  Typically, a truck takes approximately 3 days to move from body shop, paint, trim, chassis, and final inside the plant.   

Cool, thx for the info!

Dealer just called with an update on my hold issue.  It is the PM sensor.  It was built within the timeframe that it will only operate at 35mph and is being held until July 15 before earliest possible release.  It’s BS but at least now I know.  That will put it in “shipping” status over 2 months.  What a deal

1 hour ago, Boss Hog said:

Dealer just called with an update on my hold issue.  It is the PM sensor.  It was built within the timeframe that it will only operate at 35mph and is being held until July 15 before earliest possible release.  It’s BS but at least now I know.  That will put it in “shipping” status over 2 months.  What a deal

What was your production date?

1 hour ago, Boss Hog said:

Isn’t that just a software update? They built the truck with the PM sensor, but programmed the computer for a sensor-less truck. Wonder why it’s taking so long. That’s weird. 

2 hours ago, Boss Hog said:

I’m guessing that’s my issue as well. Built 5/5 based on the modules. Dealer still saying rail delay but I seem to be sending him more info than he can get, lol. 

53 minutes ago, Blackhawk23 said:

Isn’t that just a software update? They built the truck with the PM sensor, but programmed the computer for a sensor-less truck. Wonder why it’s taking so long. That’s weird. 

You would think they’d have the old software saved somewhere in case something like this happened. Bulletin says fix will be provided by 7/15.  Good thing my PCO expires on 7/5 so they can try to screw me out of it. 

658B858D-8827-4194-B7BF-D08FE9255140.thumb.jpeg.b1afffcdd28ccbf276a4ba78d40fc5f1.jpeg

1 hour ago, manko said:

What was your production date?

5/9

1 hour ago, Blackhawk23 said:

It’s totally a software issue

Posted (edited)

Got some good news!

Ordered 2/25/21 F250 Lariat 6.7 moon roof, up fitters, cameras, wheel liners, fX4

5/12 got the vin scheduled build week of 6/20

6/22  got the built and shipped email.

Estimated arrival 7-15 to 7-31

Edited by Crimsonken

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, manko said:

My window sticker showed up here about a day before it showed up on the order tracker page.  Try putting your VIN at the end and see what happens.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=YOURVINHERE

BOOM! Got my window sticker. Thanks.

Now I need to look into this order tracker you spoke if.......

Edited by tjm73

I don’t know if this has been covered, but maybe IceCapades can chime in - I was told by my dealer that Ford (don’t know who at Ford) told them that if it is a verified order, it WILL be built by end of December for MY22. Any truth to that?  Anyone else been fed the same line?  I ordered late in the game, F250 CCSB Tremor BAP 6.7……

Ok..... I'm feeling dense. I can't seem to locate my order number. Is it on the window sticker?