2025 GMC Yukon Interior spied

6 hours ago, rmc523 said:

I'm sure it'll be the best thing since sliced bread for the GM fans, while the Mach E was horrible.

My gripe with the Mach E's interior isn't the screen, it's the minimalism of everything else (I have the same gripe with the Tesla Model 3). If I am paying that much for a car, I expect a flashy interior. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dequindre said:

My gripe with the Mach E's interior isn't the screen, it's the minimalism of everything else (I have the same gripe with the Tesla Model 3). If I am paying that much for a car, I expect a flashy interior. 

You must be mistaken.  Teslas are the epitome of luxury vehicles…….  😂😂😂

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, akirby said:

You must be mistaken.  Teslas are the epitome of luxury vehicles…….  😂😂😂

Yes, sir. You have that exactly right, sir.

Edited by Gurgeh
  • Haha 7

11 hours ago, Dequindre said:

That is my biggest gripe with the Mach E.  The interior quality seems to be good, but the styling is so bland!!

• Like 1

On 3/19/2024 at 8:11 AM, danglin said:

That is my biggest gripe with the Mach E.  The interior quality seems to be good, but the styling is so bland!!

The Mach E is far better then the Teslas I've been in. Tesla interiors just scream bad looking ikea furniture. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

The Mach E is far better then the Teslas I've been in. Tesla interiors just scream bad looking ikea furniture. 

No, sir. Tesla is the biggest selling luxury brand in the world. Their interiors just exude opulence. Just wait until the Model 2s come out, and you'll see!

All joking aside, the big new challenge for EVs, which Ford now recognizes, is to develop affordable EVs for the everyday driver, not just luxury autos for the wealthy. Tesla hasn't been primarily a luxury brand (except often in price) ever since the Model 3/Y became its overwhelming volume leader.

• Haha 2

The acadias interior gives me jeep gc vibes.  Also, I feel like gm waits for ford to do something, then says let's copy that, but a tad better, and puts it out to praise when ford would get dinged for sane feature.

• 2 weeks later...