Intercepptor

Although it has a very nice profile, the front and rear are, to be polite, dowdy/busy/clumsy IMHO. Here's my attempt to make it look a little more cohesive. I raised the roof line (too narrow and impractical) made a different "3 Bar" grill: mesh in this case with a Blue Oval signature rather than a belt buckle, cleaned up the hood/trunk, got rid of the Silverado headlights.

post-19198-1167888236_thumb.jpg

post-19198-1167888508_thumb.jpg

Edited by timmm55

Although it has a very nice profile, the front and rear are, to be polite, dowdy/busy/clumsy IMHO. Here's my attempt to make it look a little more cohesive. I raised the roof line (too narrow and impractical) made a different "3 Bar" grill: mesh in this case with a Blue Oval signature rather than a belt buckle, cleaned up the hood/trunk, got rid of the Silverado headlights.

post-19198-1167888236_thumb.jpg

That's really fantastic. It really responded to raising the roof line!

Only my tase but, I think it would look even better if you could photoshop a chrome border around the opening and add a thin 3 - Bar grille, then apply an oversized blue oval in the middle - Sweet!

Edited by jpd80

• 4 weeks later...
With a Fusion nose.....

Oh damn that looks so much better. See the Fusion front end looks great to me but just throwing a three bar grille on everything without the rest of the Fusion look just doesn't work. It has a lot to do with the headlight, hood and bumper shapes. That is why the Five Hundred looks like a Tempo with a 3-bar grille. And it's why the new Montego looks better, because they tranferred more of the Milan look to it.

i think the rear is fine, no need to photoshop there but i definately like the one with the fusion nose but with the new 500 i think putting it on the interceptor would be overdoing it a little. as for the photoshops with the single headlamps instead of the stack i think that it makes the car look too much like an import. kinda reminds me of a acura tl.

• 2 weeks later...
I agree this is getting worse looking. The car to begin with is all wrong. What is Mays trying to do here? I don't get it. The car looks like a big ugly boat.

How dare you say that this beautiful vehicle looks like a big ugly boat! This is the best-looking concept in years!!!