-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
And repealing CAFE might make a 2 door possible if the demand is there.
-
By BoomerSooner · Posted
The thing I most disliked about my old Focus ST was that the silhouette was marred by it being a 4-door. Let's get real: no one wanted in the backseat of a Focus ST. But, this car looks great as a 2-door hatch! -
I’m not so harsh on him. When you chase down every lead every snippet, you have to rely on good sense when things don’t seem right. Sometimes manufacturers let false info flourish by simply refusing to deny it.
-
Thanks RMC, once again a big effort to create those monthly figures that add so much clarity to the actual sales picture. Ford had another good month thanks to solid F Series, Explorer and Expedition sales Nice additions from Bronco and Bronco Sport. Easy to get through the commentary these days because of all the vehicles Ford no longer builds.. Lincoln chugs along with three vehicles until Ford changes things in four years time… Maybe..
-
I test drove one and its actually excellent. I can understand why their owners love it and why it’s reviewed so well. But I also didn’t want to really buy it, its very small and doesn’t give you more than any other modern small crossover. If I had to buy a new car I’d consider it but there are more compelling value options (Trax, or another used Escape Hybrid) and used EVs (Mach-E or Equinox, even an ID.4). It is ultimately an unusually small subcompact SUV that is pricer than most of its ICE competition, and is too old of an EV to be more compelling than numerous off-lease used EVs. It would probably sell great in Europe right now, if GM sold things in Europe. I was very high on it but I was wrong. I think if it was bigger and had Carplay it would have sold much better.
-
By fordmantpw · Posted
No wonder she looked good for 78! 😄 I think I look good for 60...but I'm only 50! 😄 -
By DeluxeStang · Posted
It'll probably be some half-assed BS in the end, but I wanna believe lol. -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
The battery was improved on it...otherwise your right. -
I don't know why they brought it back. Also, it was the same as it's been, so no real incentive for people to buy.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
