-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
Reminds me of my favorite joke. Young game warden sees a man on the river with a bucket of fish and a pole. Asks for his fishing license. Man says he wasn't fishing. He says these are my pet fish I bring them to the river twice a week for exercise. I dump them in, wait 5 minutes and when I whistle they jump back in the bucket. Game Warden says no way. Guy says let me prove it to you and if I'm wrong you can give me the ticket. Warden says ok. The guy dumps out the fish and sits on the bucket. After 5 minutes the warden says "well?" "Well what?" "Aren't you going to call your fish?" "What fish?"
-
No reason to choose a sedan over a hatchback or utility other than price in this type of vehicle. A high performance sedan is a different story but that's a different class.
-
Those people don't understand the purpose. They're not meant for normal shifting. You use them when you want to hold a lower gear for passing or hitting the twisties. And high rpm downshifts sound fantastic.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
https://fordauthority.com/2026/10/ford-ceo-jim-farley-says-six-affordable-vehicles-in-development/ -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
Another no duh article Ford Fathom Pickup Will Get More Frequent Over-The-Air Updates -
Ditto. Had a cd3 and cd4 Fusion and a 2014 Escape Platinum. I'm sure cd4 and C1 saved Ford money but they were a step backwards from the mazda platforms for sure.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
You can take it fishing and use it as a boat! LOL -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
I'm not even sure they where going for the futuristic look-I think they where just trying to do something different and maybe appeal to Gen X or Z that grew up in that time period? At this point, I don't even think anyone think anything looks futuristic...I think that aesthetic died a long time ago because everything seems to be a dystopian nightmare -
No comments on the fishes and swimmer? I thinking the Fathom is going to be an amphibious car! How cool would that be! 😁
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
