-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
Think this might explain the numerous delays for the RAM REV? 🤔
-
And for older folks like me a CUV/SUV is way easier entering/exiting. My recent Elantra rental experience was a big reminder. My Escape got a big hug when I returned to him.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
I'll say this much-looking at what they are doing, they seem to be catering more to the Chinese customer then the EU/NA customer base. As for Lincoln owners-I'd say well off non pretentious people buy them? They want something nice without shouting they have it? I've seen more and more Genesis products in my area, but I wonder if they are selling more on price or what...they seem to be doing alright, but they don't seem to a have a clear corporate image that i can tell. -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
Thought this was neat and I’m sure the destination fees are crazy 🤣 https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeNNICGhpP7/?dlrf=MWdzZTA3bDBkN3YxZA== -
What is the mindset of a BMW sedan buyer? I guarantee you it is not the same as it was 20 years ago. I am not saying it is the same as a Lincoln buyer but it is probably closer than it has ever been. Having owned BMW sedans for a few years, joining BMW forums and fratronizing with other owners, I think most would say quality construction/materials, smoothness, quietness, comfort and tech are top of mind. There are a number of purists who don't like the current BMW direction because they are venturing so far from the "ultimate drivers car" image.
-
Symptom, occurs at freezing temps, False 'Driver door not closed' warning. The root cause was the door having been flooded with splashed water. It took a long time to occur. The fix was the correct Ford spray lube, DO NOT use petroleum based sprays. NO WD40. The Ford spray is a special polyethelene low friction polymer composition. The door latch was cleaned externally, then it took several applications of spray over a few days to stop the fault. The door switch "makes" due to acceleration of the door latch cam, the mechanism MUST be free to snap around when the door is closed. Slight dragging will result in improper switch operation. There is a computer timing going on, as slow, manually rotating the cam shows the erroneous warning. Theres also a slight misalignment between the latch and striker, even with the door opening meeting Fords alignment specs in the Ford Service Manual DVD.
-
I don’t think the F-100 becomes smaller than the current Ranger. The current Ranger doesn’t slot very well between the Maverick and F-150 (it is closer in size to the Maverick). The F-100 likely grows a little larger than the current Ranger and the Tacoma. That is also the hint from our Aussie friend.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
