New Mustang Spyshots

Fords#1Fan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else notice the cobra in the grill?

I saw that too. Interesting that they would have a logo on a test mule already. And a Cobra logo, intersting? I didn't see any camber in the rear wheels, I guess no IRS still...

Are we sure the next Mustang is a 2010 model and not a 2009? Maybe it will be a 2010 availble in early 2009...hmmm Maybe we'll see the next Mustang at the NYIAS...

Well the interior changes are pretty significant...they got rid of the round Air vents and the Gauge cluster is totally different also.

Should be a very good refresh and I'm kinda digging the amber lights up near the headlights...

I agree. I too like the new turn signal location.

I like what I see. It would have been cool if they had kept the round-style vents though.

I do too. I'll reserve judgment on the vents until I see the rest. The new vents could work really well with the interior. I did like the round vents though. They are VERY effective and offer a truly full range of motion to adjust wherever you'd like.

the rear tail lights look like shit..reminds me sorta of that gosh awful cheese grater crap on 80's model..i hope ford is not believing that retro means 80's mustang styling...ford needs to redo those tail light or its new camaro for me..the front looks nice from as far as i can see behind the camo...whoever screwed uo those tail lights needs to be fired...and i hope they drop that fake gas cap as well..another piece of shit that needs to go....i will withhold judgement on the gut into we see some decent interior styling pics

the rear tail lights look like shit..reminds me sorta of that gosh awful cheese grater crap on 80's model..i hope ford is not believing that retro means 80's mustang styling...ford needs to redo those tail light or its new camaro for me..the front looks nice from as far as i can see behind the camo...whoever screwed uo those tail lights needs to be fired...and i hope they drop that fake gas cap as well..another piece of shit that needs to go....i will withhold judgement on the gut into we see some decent interior styling pics

:hysterical: I HAVE to love all the jabs at the tail lights after seeing about 4 square inches of them. WTF people? Relax until you actually SEE the tail lights, not some sliver or red and some sliver of white.

we can see enuff of those taillights too know they look like shit..now all those idiots at ford need to do is add the cheese crater shit treatment and we have 80's retro..i imagine farrah fawcett edition is next..yeah lets go mustang 2 retro...taillights on the protoype just look terrible..must be another ford bright idea...