Another 2007 Tundra recall

TomServo92

Big fuckin deal-I guess Ford has never had a recall because of a failed part from an outside vendor huh? Ford is the king of recalls.

really? why is it that when the part is from an outside vendor, the Toyota zealots blame Ford directly as if they made it themselves?

C'mon Tommy. No double standards here. Toyota has to take it on the chin like Ford has.

really? why is it that when the part is from an outside vendor, the Toyota zealots blame Ford directly as if they made it themselves?

C'mon Tommy. No double standards here. Toyota has to take it on the chin like Ford has.

You'd think he'd be happy about it. After all, it's job security!

Big fuckin deal-I guess Ford has never had a recall because of a failed part from an outside vendor huh? Ford is the king of recalls.

Ah Tommy, this is the price you pay for being number 1 sonny boy. You have to make vehicles faster than you can sell them and before you know it that legendary quality starts to slip a little. Then a little more. Next thing you know todays Toyota will be just like yesterdays Ford Motor Co. It's a vicious circle buddy and you're fixinda come around to the shitty part. LOL

Edited by BlackHorse

Tommy sure likes taking it from Toyota doesn't he?

Toyota says bend over, and Tommy obeys. :banmolest:

Tommy is Toyota's number one apologist, offering up any number of lame excuses for the failures of Toyota and their lame Tundra with the Reynolds Wrap tailgate, exploding i-Farce camshafts, bad-vibrations driving characteristics, transmission problems, and the infamous Tri-Flex bendable frame.

Tommy just seems to love to kiss Toyota's ass :kissass: and offer lame excuses for all of Toyota's defects.

Edited by range

Ah Tommy, this is the price you pay for being number 1 sonny boy. You have to make vehicles faster than you can sell them and before you know it that legendary quality starts to slip a little. Then a little more. Next thing you know todays Toyota will be just like yesterdays Ford Motor Co. It's a vicious circle buddy and you're fixinda come around to the shitty part. LOL

lol....one problem...they did not even meet their sales goal for the Tundra, and that was with a shit load of incentives

Tommy sure likes taking it from Toyota doesn't he?

Toyota says bend over, and Tommy obeys. :banmolest:

Tommy is Toyota's number one apologist, offering up any number of lame excuses for the failures of Toyota and their lame Tundra with the Reynolds Wrap tailgate, exploding i-Farce camshafts, bad-vibrations driving characteristics, transmission problems, and the infamous Tri-Flex bendable frame.

Tommy just seems to love to kiss Toyota's ass :kissass: and offer lame excuses for all of Toyota's defect

Why dont you kiss my ass Range? You and all the other Ford boys on this site! I just come on here to piss all you guys off, I could give a fuck about Ford Toyota or any of them. You can all go FUCK YOURSELVES!!!! :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::stirpot:

Why dont you kiss my ass Range? You and all the other Ford boys on this site! I just come on here to piss all you guys off, I could give a fuck about Ford Toyota or any of them. You can all go FUCK YOURSELVES!!!! :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::stirpot:

baby,crying,tantrum.jpg

All you Toyota owners that visit this site, just think, this is the mentality of at least one (possibly more) of the guys back there working on your 25 to 50 thousand dollar Toyota. LOL Really inspires confidence doesn't it?

Switch "Toyota" to "Ford" and that pretty much describes the :cheerleader: here

give it a rest P.......what is it with the "P" posters here, Pioneer, yourself and PC....all the posts seem to have one thing in common...to instigate, very seldon ANYTHING positive or noteworthy, just attack after attack.....so don't go crying Wolf when their comebacks include your beloved...little hypocritical if you ask me....

Switch "Toyota" to "Ford" and that pretty much describes the :cheerleader: here

Thats pretty much the story.... Ford can do no wrong and never did. Ford is the worst run company I have ever seen. More fatcats at the top just grabbing a paycheck than anywhere. You know why Toyotas are having more problems than before? Because they are being built here by fat lazy Americans who dont give a fuck-no pride in their work just show me the money. You dont like Toyota? Blame the fucking clowns in Washington for that.

Thats pretty much the story.... Ford can do no wrong and never did. Ford is the worst run company I have ever seen. More fatcats at the top just grabbing a paycheck than anywhere. You know why Toyotas are having more problems than before? Because they are being built here by fat lazy Americans who dont give a fuck-no pride in their work just show me the money. You dont like Toyota? Blame the fucking clowns in Washington for that.

Ah. Now it's "blame the fat lazy American worker". Excuse their problems by any means necessary. I guess you can include YOURSELF amongst those fat lazy Americans.

Americans are the most productive workers in the world (At least according to the UN worker productivity report last year). I know it is difficult concept for you to grasp, but "American" is not just your stereotype caucasian. Americans that you are insulting are Asians, Latinos, African Americans, Europeans and everyone else.

Your attitude is typical of the Japanese. I have many dealings in Japan and I don't find them to be any more hard working than anyone else here. I do find their culture to be as racist and ethnocentric as Saudis. I guess that is why I'm not really all that shocked by your comment.

Edited by Catalepsy

Americans are the most productive workers in the world (At least according to the UN worker productivity report last year). I know it is difficult concept for you to grasp, but "American" is not just your stereotype caucasian. Americans that you are insulting are Asians, Latinos, African Americans, Europeans and everyone else.

Your attitude is typical of the Japanese. I have many dealings in Japan and I don't find them to be any more hard working than anyone else here. I do find their culture to be as racist and ethnocentric as Saudis. I guess that is why I'm not really all that shocked by your comment.

Agree 100% not sure what makes one a Japan fanboy, one trip there(away from a tour bus) and its a rude awakening.