The Future of Small Trucks in America

mlhm5

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the infield fly rule is so simple and easy to explain, right? :hysterical:

If there are runners on 1st and 2nd base and less than 2 out and the batter hits a fly ball on the infield, the batter is ruled out automatically and the baserunners can advance at their own risk. This rule was created to protect the baserunners from being subject to a quick double- or triple-play if the infielders let the ball fall to the ground while the runners tagged up until the ball was caught.

See? Simple. (How many prepositional phrases was that?)

Low cost advertising! PayPerPost LINK!

I followed your link. A very stupid idea that deserves a backlash. I didn't see exactly how the people got paid. I know it said for each post, but would there not have to be some sort of standard of quality? After all, it doesn't do any good for someone to post about Mahindra trucks in a "Lifetime Network"-type forum. Would it matter if the post were removed within a specific time? Are we merely helping this guy out by continuing to post on this thread?

I hope the moderator bans some of these posters. There must be a way to tell. (democratic process?)

I followed your link. A very stupid idea that deserves a backlash. I didn't see exactly how the people got paid. I know it said for each post, but would there not have to be some sort of standard of quality? After all, it doesn't do any good for someone to post about Mahindra trucks in a "Lifetime Network"-type forum. Would it matter if the post were removed within a specific time? Are we merely helping this guy out by continuing to post on this thread?

I hope the moderator bans some of these posters. There must be a way to tell. (democratic process?)

Each employer has different rules but it generally works the same at each in large part. I joined on of these services to find out what it was about. Once I signed up there was tracking software to download so they could tally your posts for payment. There is also a list of job opportunities and the per post rate. (generally $ .30 or so, some political topics pay better) Some pay by quantity, and others pay for quality.

If you notice the trolls here have done much research in the auto field and compose articulate posts in order to affect public opinion. I'm sure they are compensated better than those who post quantity.

Once the tallys are sent to the host of the PayPerPost sight regular settlements, or pay is sent to the poster through PayPal. The pay is very little to us, but to someone living in a third world country it is a viable income. Yes many paid bloggers live outside of the U.S.

The best way to deal with those who are clearly paid bloggers, is to ban them! Rich allows them to remain, because he enjoys embarrassing them! :shades:

All I have to say is that some sights will boot you simply for soliciting anything. I don't want it like that, and I do want dissent just to raise good arguments that otherwise would not be. But those who consistently bash us should have their accounts restricted from being able to post threads. I will argue with them on any thread and in light of there presence we still have done a good job checking them. I just don't want to click on "view new posts" and see thread topics constantly being push to the top that say. "Big trouble for domestics" or "Why not to buy a Ford"! Let them argue on our threads so that guests don't constantly see that sh-t in their face. All BOF has to do is revise their user policy, and hold offenders accountable!

This is the toughest user policy I have ever seen, I was banned within 5 min. of registration just because I choose the user ID D1rtysanch3z. They sent me an E-Mail with the Wiktionary definition of a dirty Sanchez.

Dirty Sanchez

From Wiktionary

Jump to: navigation, search

Wikipedia has an article on:

Dirty Sanchez

[edit] English

[edit] Noun

Dirty Sanchez

1. (vulgar, slang) When after anal sex the object of penetration (usually a penis) is then used to draw a mustache on the recipients face.

Here is a LINK to the user policy I was referencing!

Edited by Furious1Auto

This is the toughest user policy I have ever seen, I was banned within 5 min. of registration just because I choose the user ID D1rtysanch3z. They sent me an E-Mail with the Wiktionary definition of a dirty Sanchez.

And, relevant to this board, your point is?

[edit] Noun

Dirty Sanchez

1. (vulgar, slang) When after anal sex the object of penetration (usually a penis) is then used to draw a mustache on the recipients face.

That's really disgusting and I can't imagine that being appealling to the recipient. Sounds like something a person in prison would be victimized with. Scarier still is that it's apparently common enough to have a name.

And how would Richard or any of the admins be able to prove that this or these persons are paid bloggers?

The whole thing is ridiculous, this isn't even a blog, I say the person who brought thewhole stupid thing up either prove it or STFU already. Nobody would pay anyone to post on a message board! :finger:

People ARE paid to post messages. They ain't paid much, but they are paid.

I don't think it goes on on this board, though.

Where's your proof? Paid bloggers are paid to write high quality articles on blogs, and they have to be very high traffic blogs as well.

You find me the company that's paying people to troll on car message boards and I'll sign up so I can get paid to go make fun of Toyota owners.

Where's your proof? Paid bloggers are paid to write high quality articles on blogs, and they have to be very high traffic blogs as well.

You find me the company that's paying people to troll on car message boards and I'll sign up so I can get paid to go make fun of Toyota owners.

These guys pay you for posting remarks about movies.

If you want to post on other message boards and have your signature file link to Moviesvideos.com we also pay $20 per 500 posts. You first need to sign up for a new account at their board and send us the username and password and url to the board.

http://make-money.moviesvideos.com/get-pai...post/index.html

Yes, it looks like a total fly-by-nite operation, but there's Hollywood money behind this. Who, besides movie studios (or theatres) would pay people money to post reviews of movies?

And that's sort of the problem, blueblood. Nobody's paying people to trash Toyota. At least I don't think that's going on. Ergo, you can't get paid to trash Toyota.

Edited by RichardJensen

The whole thing is ridiculous, this isn't even a blog, I say the person who brought thewhole stupid thing up either prove it or STFU already. Nobody would pay anyone to post on a message board! :finger:

The point is that no one has to prove anything. This public forum is privately opperated, and who remains here is at the sole discretion of it's leaser and it's moderators.

Second paying people to post is more effective and cheaper than institutional advertising.

Lastly there are thousands of firms offering these job opportunities.