Most Admired Cars

Ferrari 575. Gorgeous car, V12, FR configuration. Just a sexy, sexy beast with class.

145826306_0609b330fe_b.jpg

God thats a beautiful car. Id drive it every single day. Hey, you said money no object, i can live with 9mpg on premium and tempermental Italian engineering.

got news for you...temperamental and ferrari no longer go hand in hand....and haven't for a while...some of the sweetest running I have ever been around had over 100K on the odo....

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-25287-1221524634_thumb.jpg

Nothing....and I mean NOTHING beats the "Wagon Queen Family Truckster"....and she is a panther to boot!!!

:hysterical:

I'd given anybody $1,000 to t-bone that thing and put it out of its misery! ;)

I realized I didn't list a daily driver in my first list. Since I'm all about CUVs these days because of my MKX, there is no CUV more appealing to me right now than this!

2008-BMW-X6-Sports-Activity-Coupe-xDrive35i-Front-And-Side-1024x768.jpg

There is always the Range Rover Sport as well ;).

It's always easier to complain, I think it's expected on the internet since it's the only public forum where it's expected and acceptable ;).

Richard's choice of the Mercury Milan Hybrid is interesting. You must really like your old Sable :P

If image and emotion had nothing to do with my vehicle choices, I would easily pick up a Mercury Sable. It, or the Ford Taurus, are probably the best all around cars on the road today. They are safe, spacious, comfortable, nimble, fuel effecient, reliable, and equipped with AWD and excellent ground clearance for all sorts of road conditions. Most importantly, they are the only sedans well suited to my 6'3" frame. I'm use to contorting myself in most sedans and it was one of the main reasons I moved into an MKX and why I hate my MKZ so much ;). There is nothing quite like them in their price range. They look very frumpy (although I think they look stellar in black with chrome rims), and the interior is very lackluster, but I could imagine spending 5+ years with a car like that. Now give HID lights back to the Sable, some decent rims, ans viola, it would be a pretty stellar package. But alas, it will be dead soon.

Edited by BORG

you are correct sir. i did an image search and got that one. here is a proper photo.

stunning car

Ferrari-575M-Maranello.jpg

Not too fond of the headlamp assembly, otherwise a nice looking ride.

I'm a redneck so here you go.

1_vista-blue-super-snake.jpg

Right there with ya!

ford_pinto_1_1972.jpg

Dang you, stole my thunder Pioneer!

But I'm not too picky. I personally like trucks, but a Shelby KR would look nice in my driveway.

08ShelbyGT500KR_2763L.jpg

or something like this

733710.jpg

Richard's choice of the Mercury Milan Hybrid is interesting. You must really like your old Sable :P

If image and emotion had nothing to do with my vehicle choices, I would easily pick up a Mercury Sable.

Well, the Milan is a bit more stylish than the Fusion, and has nicer interior amenities (Alcantara suede inserts). Don't need the HIDs or AWD, seeings how I've managed to avoid hitting deer and raccoons with regular halogen headlights, and since the city plows round the clock when it snows.

Not so much sold on the new Sable, as I don't need that much space, being only 6'-1

Well, the Milan is a bit more stylish than the Fusion, and has nicer interior amenities (Alcantara suede inserts). Don't need the HIDs or AWD, seeings how I've managed to avoid hitting deer and raccoons with regular halogen headlights, and since the city plows round the clock when it snows.

Not so much sold on the new Sable, as I don't need that much space, being only 6'-1

I fit in the Milan just fine, unless it has a moon roof.

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

Alfa-Romeo-8c-Competizione.jpg

If I could only choose one.

If I were to choose another I would want a GT3 RS . . . Orange to match my Mach 1.

page3.jpg

gimme that Alfa....nix the Porsche...they are like Rolex watches round here....every A-hole in Newport Beach has one....and a comb over........

gimme that Alfa....nix the Porsche...they are like Rolex watches round here....every A-hole in Newport Beach has one....and a comb over........

I agree about Porsches being a dime a dozen, but the GT3 RS' has hold of me . . . especially after watching the Top Gear episode with the Hamster driving a Kermit GT3 RS. I like the ready made track cars and I have only seen a couple GT3 RS' around my neck of the woods.

Good Choice... very rare.

Yes, I agree. Is the 8C even out yet (here I mean)? My local Ferrari/Maserati dealer just moved next door into the former Land Rover dealer (which moved a few months ago to a gigantic dealership building), anyways the old Ferrari building has been partially demolished, and they're doing construction on it. I remember reading a while back that Alfas would probably be sold alongside Maseratis, so I'm thinking the building is maybe being redone to accomodate for an Alfa dealer.

EDIT: Oh, the point of that story was to say hopefully I'll be able to see an 8C when they come out/at the possible new dealership.

Edited by rmc523

Notice the "cars I like" thread is 2 pages but the "cars I don't like" thread is 5 pages and growing?

Lot of crappy cars out there, or people on here like to piss/moan/argue?

I'm just saying....

To go along with the thoughts that BORG posted, I believe if I'm not mistaken, that the "admired" cars thread was created after the "hated" cars thread, so that could play a factor in thread size too (plus this one is now 3 pgs).

Chevrolet-Corvette_ZR1_2009_photo_05.jpg

FPV-GT-P_2008_photo_08.jpg

Ford-Focus_ST_2008_photo_03.jpg

Ford-FG_Falcon_XR6_Turbo_2008_photo_1a.jpg

Pontiac-G8_GT_2008_photo_05.jpg

Lamborghini-Reventon_2008_photo_08.jpg

Hey, look at that...the so called "Ford Hater" has more Fords on that list than anything else.

and all can be bought where?..........more a domestic ford hater P....barring your current ride....LOVE the Aussie Falcons, and that focus rules....sigh....