Most Admired Cars

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ferrari 575. Gorgeous car, V12, FR configuration. Just a sexy, sexy beast with class.

145826306_0609b330fe_b.jpg

God thats a beautiful car. Id drive it every single day. Hey, you said money no object, i can live with 9mpg on premium and tempermental Italian engineering.

Edited by Sixt9coug

5a.jpg

With an aluminum-block 460 with Boss heads and fuel-injection.

What the other supercars offer, even the Veyron, like, who cares? It's a Ford. And if you need more grunt, then it's turbo time

http://www.superformance.com

There you go....

I've always been a fan of almost everything that BMWs M Division has crafted, well sans the late model SMGs

I've never been much of a super car kind of guy. I figure if I have that kind of money, and I will primarily run it on a track, I'd might as well just buy a race car...

No, I'm pure GT, all the way.

1) Aston-Martin DB9 as the "trophy" car.

2) Jaguar XK coupe as the daily runabout.

The Germans are egotistical and overbearing.

The Italians are overly-dramatic and desperate for attention.

The Brits know style and understated elegance better than anyone-- barring, of course, Rolls-Royce, which, to be fair, is basically German nowadays...

Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster. Stunningly beautiful car that I would drive top-down every day.

vantagev8am.jpg

Ferrari 575. Gorgeous car, V12, FR configuration. Just a sexy, sexy beast with class.

145826306_0609b330fe_b.jpg

God thats a beautiful car. Id drive it every single day. Hey, you said money no object, i can live with 9mpg on premium and tempermental Italian engineering.

The black headlights and the grill mounted foglights say your pic's a 550 (my favorite ferrari of the past 2 decades).

Lambo Murcielago

07_lambo_murclp640_1600_003.jpg

Audi R8

Audi-R8-061.jpg

Ford GTX1

2006-Ford-GTX1-Roadster-RA-Open-Top-1920x1440.jpg

Any of those 3 I'd take in a heartbeat, probably with either of the last two tied for 1st and the Lambo 2nd.

2008-Maserati-Gran-Turismo-S-Rear-Angle-1280x960.jpg

I absoulutely love those Gran Tursimo S's!

-------

Any Aston would be fine by me as well.

And if money was not an issue, I would have my own car --and a company around it-- built from the ground up (this car and it's accompanying lineup is unfortunately for you all part of a set of pictures that I'm not willing to post here, as they are not copyrighted or anything and I don't want them taken).

I'd have a massive hanger for a garage and it would be full of fords. 70 cab over ford tractor trailer towing 6-7 Stock and SuperStock mustang/fairlane and galaxie's. Hot rods,ratrods, muscle cars,pony cars, pick ups you name it I would have it. And they would be all fords.

After that, and only after that I might go for a SS 68 hemi cuda.

Foreign crap? bah! A mint 56 CV with a 312 bird engine would impress me more than a ferrari or whatever. Unless your so shallow and insecure you need a "look I made it" car. B)

(and the 56 CV is a beautiful car and a true pick, I wasn't turning this into yet another CV thread) :hysterical:

(edited for spelling)

Edited by goinbroke2