Revealed: 2010 Fiesta sedan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The car will look alot better when the Robber-Barrons return oil to 150$ a-barrel.

You may be surprised... I know plenty of people who love teeny tiny cars like this.

Now, you could make the argument that the car may sell better with oil that high, but given the current economic climate, it wouldn't be a completely fair comparison.

Still no plans for a three-door hatch for the US market, huh?

I like coupes (and yeah I am in the minority-sales wise).

A loaded ecoboost three door and I would trade my Civic coupe in a second.

I may make it out to the LA Auto Show next Sunday. Will the Fiesta be there?

Edited by the_spaniard

What other versions of the Fiesta will be coming to the US? If there is not going to a three door, is this all we get?

It seems there have been other versions posted that were more attractive. I just went back and looked at the B-Max posted the other day and I think it looks great. This disappoints me. Maybe it is just a poor color choice. It seems like there is too much space between the rear wheel arch and the C pillar.

Can someone post pictures of all the different Fiesta versions side by side for comparison? Thanks

What other versions of the Fiesta will be coming to the US? If there is not going to a three door, is this all we get?

It seems there have been other versions posted that were more attractive. I just went back and looked at the B-Max posted the other day and I think it looks great. This disappoints me. Maybe it is just a poor color choice. It seems like there is too much space between the rear wheel arch and the C pillar.

Can someone post pictures of all the different Fiesta versions side by side for comparison? Thanks

Sedan and 5-door are confirmed, 3 door is still up in the air (at least to us).

I agree with you all, the front is fine, side is decent, but there's something off on the back.

It sorta reminds me of an old Kia Sephia:

rear.jpg

845851.02.jpg

FRD2008111774563_PV.jpg

Edited by rmc523