SVT Raptor microsite

Hmmm, it won't open for me for some reason.....it'll load on that first page with the circle and F-150 Raptor SVT emblem, but it won't do anything....I tried in multiple browsers too. :headscratch: :shrug:

That happened to me the first time I opened it. After that, it's worked fine for me.

rmc523: Flash bug. It's probably a matter of them loading a movie with a frame rate that doesn't match their preloader. I'm a web developer and I had a similar issue with a website that I coded. Was really stumped for a long time, but then figured out it was related to frame rates. Flash has really been messed up ever since Adobe took over Macromedia.

Try hitting refresh - might still load.

As far as the truck and the site - pretty awesome. Ford's marketing team has definitely stepped it up a notch.

rmc523: Flash bug. It's probably a matter of them loading a movie with a frame rate that doesn't match their preloader. I'm a web developer and I had a similar issue with a website that I coded. Was really stumped for a long time, but then figured out it was related to frame rates. Flash has really been messed up ever since Adobe took over Macromedia.

Try hitting refresh - might still load.

As far as the truck and the site - pretty awesome. Ford's marketing team has definitely stepped it up a notch.

Nope, still not working....I've tried AOL, IE, and Safari and it doesn't work w/ any of them.....maybe I'll try a different computer.

Hmmm, it won't open for me for some reason.....it'll load on that first page with the circle and F-150 Raptor SVT emblem, but it won't do anything....I tried in multiple browsers too. :headscratch: :shrug:

I am using IE8, on Vista SP2 RC. Got stuck on opening screen.

This is how I fixed it. I right clicked on the page. Sellected "settings". Increased the amount of data that ford cans save on my computer. Closed. Went to the link again and it worked.

Nope, still not working....I've tried AOL, IE, and Safari and it doesn't work w/ any of them.....maybe I'll try a different computer.

Are you on a broadband connection? If the problem is framerate related, it may be that the preloader stops loading the necessary movies and jumps ahead to the "loaded" state before it is ready.

looks awesome, its to bad it will get dogged by not have the 6.2L at launch.

5.4 is fine, headers, cat back, bigger mass air and throttle body...amazing how it responds....I was getting 18 mpgs with my old 4x4 suprcab WITH the 5.4 and a mere 4 speed tranny...and it ran GREAT.

Although I'm too friggen old to care about performance and all that goes with it, It's great to see these responses here, from those who still get an adrenaline rush out of a vehicle.

Ah and Pioneer, looking at those flares.... sure looks like it's added on flares and no change in sheet-metal.

Let's hope they sell well.