Fusion Mule

I saw a fusion mule on the Ford Freeway yesterday, with the usual squigle paint and manufacturers plate.

The interesting parts:

-Black plastic covering the front bumpper and part of the grill. My impression was that the bumper was lower and more agressive than normal.

-Old Fusion Tailights/Rear end

-Large single exhaust pipe.

My pics suck, hopefully someone else will get better pictures soon

post-32147-1244683250_thumb.jpg

post-32147-1244683266_thumb.jpg

I saw a fusion mule on the Ford Freeway yesterday, with the usual squigle paint and manufacturers plate.

The interesting parts:

-Black plastic covering the front bumpper and part of the grill. My impression was that the bumper was lower and more agressive than normal.

Let's hope. I would definitely be interested in an EB I4 Fusion.

The interesting parts:

Ford freeway? Those pics look like Ford Rd in Canton. :)

The interesting parts:

I can't quite tell, but the front end strikes me as closer to those original leaked renderings than the current production version, specifically the foglights area.

This one:

09fusion.jpg

Yea the fusion actually got a lower bumper redesigned before it was revealed and Ford must be using leftover material.

Well I knew that.....it could just be as you are saying, but I'm wondering if the extra openings may be necessary for cooling an EB motor?

I'd love to see mules on the road. I think I live in the wrong state...

Oddly enough, I did see one test car on Rt 50 in Annapolis once. It turned out to be a Hyundai Sonata. I thought at the time it looked very Accord-like with little more than the badges removed and some black tape covering corners of lights and such. Very odd sighting for around here for sure.

Diesel?

Tuner Fart Can?

The single best bang-for-the-buck upgrade for the old SVOs and Turbocoupes (original Ecoboost?) is a single 3" exhaust system. As this still seems to hold true for the modern WRX STi, I'd guess this would be the norm for an EB I4 Fusion.