Fritz Henderson to Autoblog: Chevy Caprice is being looked at as "police application"

TomServo92

Old GM goes bankrupt with $60 bilions loss in - New Improved GM Fritz can fix it - Old GM is back bring in loser Lutz & get rid of Fritz

Rick Wagoner is available and looking for a job maybe Old-New-Old GM could make him their CEO?

Ford needs to bring the RWD Falcon to the USA, as it runs rings around the crap Holden G8 in the Bathurst 1,000.

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

I think the vehicle would work well in this application but I'm not sure they can get enough of them in here to fulfill demand if it should catch on.

The big question: How much do they need to make off of them to be profitable? Will LAEs pay that much for a service vehicle?

Holden fans are excited at the process of renewed exports to North America.

Rumors are that the Caprice has to be made at Oshawa alongside the Camaro,

I think that common sense and profiability demands it.

This looks like GM just wanting full factory books and proof that nothing really is changing at GM

Old GM goes bankrupt with $60 bilions loss in - New Improved GM Fritz can fix it - Old GM is back bring in loser Lutz & get rid of Fritz

Rick Wagoner is available and looking for a job maybe Old-New-Old GM could make him their CEO?

Ford needs to bring the RWD Falcon to the USA, as it runs rings around the crap Holden G8 in the Bathurst 1,000.

09 bathhurst run yet? lowndes has won what, last 2 or 3?