Mexico's Mark LT site up.

I dont pretend to be as smart as you guys are. However I dont see why this could not be sold here. Its already being made. If you say because of the platinum F150, I saw my first one the other day. you have to look pretty hard to see the differnce from a regular F150. Just my thoughts.

F150 Platinum and King Ranch pretty much cover that market...the funny thing about your statement is if Ford had continued to bring the Mark LT to market in the USA....they would have been derided for it's lack of distinction from F150.....hell, if you want one bad enough....get a Platinum and just order the grille from the mexican LT....looks to be a direct fit.

I dont pretend to be as smart as you guys are. However I dont see why this could not be sold here. Its already being made. If you say because of the platinum F150, I saw my first one the other day. you have to look pretty hard to see the differnce from a regular F150. Just my thoughts.

F150 Platinum and King Ranch pretty much cover that market...the funny thing about your statement is if Ford had continued to bring the Mark LT to market in the USA....they would have been derided for it's lack of distinction from F150.....hell, if you want one bad enough....get a Platinum and just order the grille from the mexican LT....looks to be a direct fit.

To respond to both of you: all this is is a Platinum with a Lincoln grille and logos stuck everywhere, nothing else......dare I say it's less differentiated than the original/last gen Mark LT because of the tailgate?

This thing beautiful, when compared to the MKT. I like the F150 & the Flex. Not sure I like the Mark LT or MKT nearly as much as their Ford courterpart, but the Mark LT still looks a 100 times better than the MKT.

anyone ever seen a photo of V8-X and Robert Farago together?..........hmmmmmm,