Matty Boy (P71) is now trolling up GMI forums.

Well, for those of you who do not peruse the GMI forums, BON's most famous troll has now resurfaced over there. If you are interested, he is Z71 Silvy (isn't that cute.............. Z71, broad imagination that one has).

I will probably have to put him on ignore, otherwise I will end up with enough infraction points to ban 15 members for life. LOL

So, if you wish to be amused by his ignorance and immaturity............ feel free to jump in on any thread that has the audacity to mention the word "Ford."

See ya there.................. :)

I think he just stopped posting here.

I read P's posts in the Mustang thread there. Funny stuff. Even better how alot of the GM guys are telling him he is full of crap. The 61Buick guy telling him that a ton of the non V8s they make are crap was funny too lol. The fact that P quoted his post but left out that part was even better.

Visited GMI forums for the first time in 2+ years, a couple of days ago. A sad place, trying to put a brave showing forward. A good place for P_71 and ol' 'Sario. All it needs is Marvin the Paranoid Android from H2G2 to complete the happy crew. :)

Marvin, he'd be a good replacement for Fritz Henderson

Visited GMI forums for the first time in 2+ years, a couple of days ago. A sad place, trying to put a brave showing forward.

I visit the Ford section of that 'board regularly. I find there is a lot less "chatter" and a few people who seem to really know what is going on at Ford regularly post there (and have given up posting on BON).

Hey, what ever happened to Pcsario? Was he banned here or did he just stop posting?

See sig.

I was even asked to stay by some very powerful people, but I politely declined because I just don't see the point anymore, RJ already killed the forum. A lot of members... they won't say it outright, but their actions speak for themselves... Igor, Wescoent, etc. also find this place extremely boring now, and spend most of their time on GMI.

I don't blame them, people are leaving in droves.

Someone made a terrible choice with RJ's promotion. Traffic has gone downhill ever since he took over. The active community has been reduced to 2 or 5 folks replying to themselves over and over and over again. He killed any life this forum had for years with his crap. It's sad how a GM forum, which used to pale in comparison to BON before, became the best place to discuss Ford and the industry. It would be great if Deanh and you would join us.

Edited by pcsario

Maybe it's just me, but I think there's a fine line between being passionate about something and obsessing about it. I post over on VWVortex and G35Driver (on occasion), and the things that I see here vs. what goes on there is borderline absurd.

Sorry a page long signature "attempting" to prove a point on a message board dedicated to automobiles is an example of said absurdity. What are you proving? I swear some folks and their priorities.

Eh? The sig is months old.

You want to talk about taking things too far, I wasn't the one moderating with a personal agenda.

Anyway, take care y'all. I've moved on to higher grounds. :beerchug:

Apparently, I didn't notice it.

Justifying one's actions based on finger pointing never ends up well (as we can see).

Never understood why people give the "I've moved on to bigger better speech". Personally I've found it best to just do it vs. broadcasting it.

And for the record I'm not advocating anyone's actions. I don't know what went on, but really some of the things that go on around here should be referred to a professional for some sort of assistance.

Anyhow...good luck.

Yet...here you are :hysterical:

That is a bit contradictory that a person who says he doesn't post anymore, moving onto "higher grounds", yet still reads.

How else would he have seen the thread? Does BON have a way to PM the GMI forums?

On a sidenote, there has been an apparent reduction in traffic for the last few weeks (months?). I figured it either a lack of news, perhaps an indication that people have less time and/or money for websurfing, political differences (?), or it could be the lack of "view new posts" (just a guess on that last one). I don't get PC's complaints about heavy-handed MODs. I'm not aware of any personal vendettas by RJ/Nick or anyone else, and the times I have seen them pull out their MOD-guns, it seemed for cause.

There have been a few I wondered about. One example would be Critic, who I don't see at all anymore (and based on what I last knew of him, hope he's ok), and there are others (too many to mention).

Edited by RangerM

I'm sure they'll love Matt with his 30mpg Silverado!

For those that don't know Matt claims his ( grandma's?) truck gets the same mpg as his CV. On this board he claimed his CV would regularly get 30 mpg highway.

Poor boy tells so many lies he can't keep them straight. :hysterical:

I like GMI, much larger crowd who are for the most part fair and well checked by each other. Sometimes it can be infuriating but it's shockingly civilized.

The GM boys are getting annoyed by the Ford love however so they can get cranky ;).

As for Matt, who the frak cares about him? I don't even read his posts because he (and many others like him) just lie and moan endlessly. I don't have time to digest the stupidity when there many more interesting comments to read.

Edited by BORG