New Truck....

Well after months of thinking about it ( And bugging a few of you about it) I finally decided on my next company Vehicle. It is a:

2011 For F150 4x4 Lariat SuperCrew Cab ( Black/Adobe Interior)

Ecoboost 3.5L

3.55 Limited slip diff

Angular Step Bar

Moon Roof

Sony 6-Disc Sound system

Lariat Plus Package

Bed Extender

Tailgate Step

Heated/Cooled Seats

Two Tone Paint

I put about 150 miles on it today. I could not believe the 17mpg average ( From the obviously happy Dash read out) I got in mostly stop and go traffic. This thing rides great, is very quite and actually get reasonable gas millage for a big truck. I really wanted a Raptor, but the extra cost and low gas millage kind of ruled it out of being a practical daily driver. I also seriously though about a 2012 Edge Limited and a BMW X3, but at the end of the day I am a Ford Truck kind of guy....( It is hard to get used to a big truck again after the Edge )

Ford has about $4000.00 in rebates on the F150 right now and I got it for about $600 under invoice using my XPlan and a little creative math on the trade. I am going to add a spray in Bead liner and a hard bed cover. ( Any suggestions are welcome.... )

On a side note, I was given $18,000 (The paperwork trade was higher to make X Plan work) trade for the my 2007 AWD Edge SEL Plus. I love seeing a Ford retain 56% of it's purchase price after 4years....

post-25641-0-94539900-1316391520_thumb.jpg

post-25641-0-91266700-1316391538_thumb.jpg

post-25641-0-41805000-1316391608_thumb.jpg

• Like 2