2013 Escape Photo...

Escape ST?

I guess that would be Sport, though...

That look happens a lot when the vehicle was covered in the padded camo at one point. The bumpers are not always covered by the padded camo and just have the paint applied directly to them. In Dearborn you see this look all the time.

An Escape Sport, what engine would it get? Maybe a 2.7 Nano Ecoboost? stirpot.gif

just speculation & wishful thinking:

the Lincoln MKuGa would get the Nano 2.7v6 (& EB)

while the Escape would eventually get the new 2.3 4cyl = upto 325hp as EB

just finished Mp1 build Starting Mp2 Monday for the Escape and there still a Few running around with the original camo parts here and there

Good luck with the Job1 turnup on the 9th! I am looking forward to getting mine, ordered a few months ago. Looks like the 2.0 Ecoboost will now be rated the same 270 lb-ft torque as Explorer and Edge. Exciting, that thing is going to be a quick little SUV!

Here's to hoping I will have better luck than with my 2012 Focus......I have confidence in you guys down in Louisville!

Edited by svtenthusiast

Good luck with the Job1 turnup on the 9th! I am looking forward to getting mine, ordered a few months ago. Looks like the 2.0 Ecoboost will now be rated the same 270 lb-ft torque as Explorer and Edge. Exciting, that thing is going to be a quick little SUV!

Here's to hoping I will have better luck than with my 2012 Focus......I have confidence in you guys down in Louisville!

I share svtenthusiast's sentiments. I know you folks are proud of what you do and will do a great job. Mine is the Ginger Ale Titanium with the Parking Technology Package, do an especially good job on that one. :salute: