2015 Mustang Rendered, Again(Best one yet)

Too bad, cause this render is scary close. Though, the way the grill meets the headlights is a little off, this is by far the best render yet.

It looks good, but nothing in the design says Mustang. I thought I remembered someone from Ford saying the new Mustang would look different, but be instantly recognizable as a Mustang.

It looks good, but nothing in the design says Mustang. I thought I remembered someone from Ford saying the new Mustang would look different, but be instantly recognizable as a Mustang.

I wouldn't say that. The fastback roof line, the rear "hips", and the subtle hockey-stick on the side are all Mustang cues to me.

• Like 1

I noticed the same thing. That concerns me, because one of the Mustang's long-standing advantages was being a better overall car than the Camaro. If that render is accurate, you'll find more rear seat room in a 911.

I realize the current Mustang's rear seats aren't that accommodating, but unless my sense of scale is off this looks (to me) like they practically aren't there.

I noticed the same thing. That concerns me, because one of the Mustang's long-standing advantages was being a better overall car than the Camaro. If that render is accurate, you'll find more rear seat room in a 911.

It's not even a Ford render. I think you're getting a little ahead yourself.

That red car and driver render is maybe the best looking stang since my 69 Boss 429! In my opinion..Can't wait to see how close these artist renders are to the real car. Supposedly that red car is fairly close

according to folks in the know.