2014 Lexus IS debuts.....and looks ugly

rmc523

Wow. This is what the negatards think Lincoln should be doing?

That doesn't look like a Lexus quality interior to me. Are they cost cutting to help sales or is this the new Lexus design language?

I hate that grille on this and all the other Lexii. Still reminds me of this:

Predators-movie-image-210.jpg

• Like 3

I saw this earlier on Facebook and I'll leave my same comment here as I did there: it looks like they took a real car and used the Photoshop "push" tool on every single corner.

Here's the comment I left on the same facebook message:

It's not the headlights... It's that "Nike" checkmark that ruins it... and the grille...and those stupid vent things in the front...and the back. The headlights are the least of its problems.

That grille. I am so tired of "Oh, we need a signature grille. What shape hasn't been used before a million times? Oh. Let's use that. Let's not stop and think that oh, just maybe it hasn't been used before because it's UGLY, we have to use it because it's different, and, being different, people will look at it and say 'Oh! My eyes!! Also, isn't that the new Lexus?'

Wow. This is what the negatards think Lincoln should be doing?

That doesn't look like a Lexus quality interior to me. Are they cost cutting to help sales or is this the new Lexus design language?

I hate that grille on this and all the other Lexii. Still reminds me of this:

Predators-movie-image-210.jpg

This is what immediately came to mind when I saw this Lexus for the first time.

In view of the new Lexus signature "look," I don't want to hear any complaints about the Lincoln front ensemble.

I'd rather be reminded of a 1941 Continental than the creature from a fun-but-cheesy 1980s Arnold Schwarzenegger flick.

Edited by grbeck

Additionally, some of those Predator teeth seem to be not only useless, but also potentially dangerous to the Predator himself.

It's almost as though it wasn't some alien creature at all, but something invented by a human being who was trying to come up with a really scary looking thing.

If I recall correctly, the four large outer "teeth" could be extended by the alien for use as additional weapons/protection. But it has been a long time since I've seen that movie.

Edited by grbeck

Oh yeah, it can point them at the victim, but I see a lot of potential downside.

Also, I think Giger has issues with women.

Naaaaaaahhhhhhh.......I mean, look at the toenails on this sexy beast.

Or her baby .......who is trying to give her that nice pointy toy to play with.

1349591840577.jpg

Edited by Intrepidatious