Lots of Ford Prototypes down in AZ

I just got invited to a focus group and it has to be from Ford since they had my home address and phone number. It's Sunday morning in Atlanta.

I did one about 10 years ago for the new Aviator. Got to drive it and a few competitors. Can't wait......

• Like 2

I just got invited to a focus group and it has to be from Ford since they had my home address and phone number. It's Sunday morning in Atlanta.

I did one about 10 years ago for the new Aviator. Got to drive it and a few competitors. Can't wait......

Seems crazy the Aviator was 10 years ago

Green is the colour I am. It goes with envy...grrr...

Some guys have all the luck. Have fun.

• Like 1

Lucky dog! Since I'm your stunt double, can I go in your place? :)

Sounds like fun...enjoy!

• Like 2

one request: Tell us you can DRAW!

• Like 1

one request: Tell us you can DRAW!

Did I mention they're paying me $150? (win/win)

The lady I spoke to last night said that I would not be allowed to bring a cell phone. I said "But how am I supposed to secretly take pictures and post them on the internet without a phone?". Her response: "I love you......". Cool lady.

The lady I spoke to last night said that I would not be allowed to bring a cell phone. I said "But how am I supposed to secretly take pictures and post them on the internet without a phone?". Her response: "I love you......". Cool lady.

Dam, why can't I get gigs like this?!?! Driving a not-yet-released new car, getting paid $150 to do it, and you can't take a cell phone so you don't have to worry about anyone disturbing you!

Find a 808 Keychain cam on Ebay. $20. Records 720p video to an SD car. Looks like a keyfob. :-)

Looks identical to me. The design may be frozen, but testing will continue until the production vehicles go on sale.

Image Source: http://www.autoblog.com/2013/05/14/lincoln-mkc-prototype-caught-partially-covered-reveals-some-cha/

Hopefully they will get rid of the black plastic Escape style cladding around the wheel wells and along the rocker panel before production.