Joined the Dark Side

There is no real adjustment to glove box door IIRC. Make sure its latched all the way. The glove box is a assembly, door and compartment. May be able to loosen the entire unit and slide it back to make it fit flush.

Not sure if its cheaper for you, but a lot of customers buy home link visors and they plug rite in. However, you want a electro chromatic mirror too so the combo mirror may be the best like you said. But may be worth checking both ways cost wise.

Edited by fordtech1

There is no real adjustment to glove box door IIRC. Make sure its latched all the way. The glove box is a assembly, door and compartment. May be able to loosen the entire unit and slide it back to make it fit flush.

Not sure if its cheaper for you, but a lot of customers buy home link visors and they plug rite in. However, you want a electro chromatic mirror too so the combo mirror may be the best like you said. But may be worth checking both ways cost wise.

That's a good idea. I'm sure I can find a home link electro chromatic mirror cheaper than a new visor though (I see them on EBay under $40 regularly). I'll look into the visor too though, thanks!

I realize the Focus is on the bottom end of features.... but they discontinued auto-dim rear views?

My fricken 20-year old Bronco has an auto-dim...

It's what I've been saying for a while now. You can get more in a car of similar size from pretty much every other company, and usually cheaper too.

It's what I've been saying for a while now. You can get more in a car of similar size from pretty much every other company, and usually cheaper too.

Eh it's cyclical. 4 years ago Ford had a ton of features standard and optional that only luxury makers offered. Meanwhile toyota and Honda offered comparably bare bones option packages.

Edited by blazerdude20

Eh it's cyclical. 4 years ago Ford had a ton of features standard and optional that only luxury makers offered. Meanwhile toyota and Honda offered comparably bare bones option packages.

Maybe, but the issue being mentioned is a feature that was available with the MY2012 MK3 Focus when launched, but deleted for MY2013, if I remember correctly.

And congrats on your purchase.

A suggestion I have with the operation of the Powershift transmission, I find it performs best in city driving in the S mode, and on the highway in D mode.

Edited by MKII

Just got this email from the dealer....service and follow up has come a long way.

Dear Anthony,

I am writing to let you know that we will be holding a special New Owner Clinic tomorrow evening between 6:00 and 7:00 PM. If you would like to discuss any technical aspects of your vehicle (from SYNC to navigation to cross-traffic alert). It's especially important to feel comfortable with your vehicles' features when the winter strikes hardest! We will have an expert available to answer your questions and refreshments aplenty.

We hold similar clinics every Thursday night between 5:00 - 6:00 PM (barring terrible weather!) If you are unable to make it on a Thursday or tomorrow night and would like any form of assistance, please let us know and we would be happy to review the whole system with you at any time. We hope you're doing well!

Sincerely,

Dear Anthony,

I am writing to let you know that we will be holding a special New Owner Clinic tomorrow evening between 6:00 and 7:00 PM. If you would like to discuss any technical aspects of your vehicle (from SYNC to navigation to cross-traffic alert). It's especially important to feel comfortable with your vehicles' features when the winter strikes hardest! We will have an expert available to answer your questions and refreshments aplenty.

Dat sentence fragment doe.

Edited by PREMiERdrum