Ford's February 2015 Sales Figures

robertlane

6833730534_2e82004bfc.jpg

I've seen a few 5 Series in Europe, but most are usually Jaguars and Benz. Only Audi's I've seen was an older A6.

Are these factory prep packages or just total third party chop jobs?

I figured Mercedes would be the big European hearse builder. They built some big ass rides for the Fuhrer.

Are these factory prep packages or just total third party chop jobs?

I'd assume that major reworks like this is third party work like stretch limo and hearse builds are in the States.

Only time I can remember seeing Ford building a speciality car like this was the Town Car L, which just was a stretrched door/rear passenger space.

The one thing I crack up at is when I get a limo, the driver always has the passenger side seat moved all the away forward in the MKT or Suburban that gets me.

I think that limo passenger seat thing has to do with the client always enters the car from that side and the seat is moved out of the way for easy entry into the car as it now has more space. Also the client is likely to have a briefcase which would clunk the seat as he/she enters the car.

Edited by atomcat68