Problem with Blue Oval Forums mobile site?

I know this isn't the proper section for it, but that site feedback/help section looked like a graveyard that would never get seen.....

Anyway, sometime between last night and this morning, I somehow got logged out of BOF on my phone (iPhone5, using Safari). This happens from time to time for whatever reason, so I shrugged it off and tried to log in. I entered my info, and nothing, still asks me to sign in. Tried different combos of passwords (knowing the original one I tried was the correct one), and nothing. The funny thing is, when I enter what I know is the correct password, it goes back to the same page with no indication of having done anything and I'm not able to post or reply, but when I enter the wrong password, it says "invalid username/password." I then opened my computer to see if it was a site thing or a phone/browser thing. Everything is working fine on the computer (obviously, since I'm posting this). With that info, I've restarted my phone, and deleted all website cookies/history, and tried again. Still the same issue.

Were any settings on the board changed recently? I suddenly started getting emails for every post reply to the thread I started (I've never had that happen before, and I can't figure out how to disable it).

So all that said, I was wondering if anyone else has had any similar issues, or if anyone has any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help! I'm sure you all know how addicting this place can be, so it'll be weird not being able to access it on the phone for who knows how long haha.

EDIT:

I know I put "mobile site" in the topic title, and that's what I normally view on the phone, but I also tried going to desktop mode on my phone and it still would not log me in there either.

Edited by rmc523

i'm having the same problem. First time its ever happened to me

Ok, so it's obviously not an issue with my phone/me. Well, that's good to know at least - wish I'd known before I deleted all the website stuff...should've bookmarked my open tabs first....oh well haha.

It's hard to track down mobile site issues - I have made some changes, so please see what happens now.

Also, what platform is everything having problems with - Apple or Android?

Just to clarify - for me it's not only the mobile version of the site, I can't log in on my phone period (even if I go to the desktop version on my phone). And no, it isn't working still.

Mine is Apple.

I was reading about other sites having this problem - they said that shutting down and restarting your phone should solve this issue.

Please let me know.

Yeah, that was one of the first things I tried when it happened, and I've tried that since then, still no luck.