FORD F-150 IS THE 2018 MOTOR TREND TRUCK OF THE YEAR

It is, but my truck never looks orange-ish. If it did, I wouldn't have bought it.

Well, color-blindness does run in my family...

Seriously though, I've seen it have an orange tint in certain sunny conditions. Maybe it was the wax they used? My Bronze Fire will have an orange tint at times too.

It's obviously very subtle but in the right light it has an orange tint.

Jeeze just looking at a Google Image search of Race Red show that it definitely has a orange tint to it.

Then again Orange-Red color blindness is prevalent in males, so I can understand why they might not be able to see it.

Jeeze just looking at a Google Image search of Race Red show that it definitely has a orange tint to it.

Then again Orange-Red color blindness is prevalent in males, so I can understand why they might not be able to see it.

Oh, no, I can see orange just fine. And I don't need an image search, I can just look in my driveway.

And Verlander got a ring this year.

should have been at least his second ?

You will never convince me that the Cards were a better team in '06 (damn infielders forgetting how to play their positions ?) and they definitely could have beaten the Giants in 2012

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

should have been at least his second ?

You will never convince me that the Cards were a better team in '06 (damn infielders forgetting how to play their positions ?) and they definitely could have beaten the Giants in 2012

Oh I completely agree with you. The pitchers gave up plenty of runs with their lack of fielding. There is no way the Cards should have won in 06 (or 11 either really).

After the Cards, Im a bit of a Detroit fan myself.

Hey, at least you all aren't Marlins fans and have had something to root for the last decade+. :drop:

We're facing yet another firesale/rebuild....starting with the MVP being shipped out. :cry:

Sounds like my Cards are trying to trade for him, but rumors are he doesn't want to come to the Midwest.

Honestly, I hope we don't trade for him unless Miami eats a bunch of his contract...that's too much money to dedicate to one player.

Sounds like my Cards are trying to trade for him, but rumors are he doesn't want to come to the Midwest.

Honestly, I hope we don't trade for him unless Miami eats a bunch of his contract...that's too much money to dedicate to one player.

Stanton's deal won't look so bad next year after Harper and Machado sign even bigger deals.