Jump to content
  • Custom Search


Sign in to follow this  
silvrsvt

Ford Bronco Most Anticipated 2020 Car According To Google Data

Recommended Posts

The most anticipated launch in 2020 would in reality be the 2021 F-150.

I think the survey must be only asking about new models.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Trailhiker said:

The most anticipated launch in 2020 would in reality be the 2021 F-150.

I think the survey must be only asking about new models.


But there isn’t much to talk about yet on the new F150 while there is a ton of speculation, sly photos, etc on Bronco.

 

Also it was based on google searches not an actual survey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Trailhiker said:

The most anticipated launch in 2020 would in reality be the 2021 F-150.

I think the survey must be only asking about new models.

 

I would disagree.  Maybe most important for Ford is 2021 F150, but most anticipated I would say is the Bronco by far.  I mean, a new F150 happens every 6 years.  A new Bronco hasn't happened in several F150 generations.  1992 was the last Bronco refresh, and you could say 1987 was the last new model.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, my most anticipated car for 2020 will be a camo'd '23MY/S650 Mustang prototype 😁

Edited by Twin Turbo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Twin Turbo said:

Well, my most anticipated car for 2020 will be a camo'd '23MY/S650 Mustang prototype 😁


it is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early for that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:


it is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early for that. 

Im curious for those familiar with design to production at Ford, if the new mustang is scheduled for 2023... Does it currently exist as a 3D model? Is there a 3D printed or otherwise physical model? Is the design locked in or is ford still going through focus tests. 

 

I guess im just curious what Fords current time frame is for a new vehicle. Is there a standard time frame or does it vary between different projects? I believe they are trying to speed up the whole process as well? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, probowler said:

Im curious for those familiar with design to production at Ford, if the new mustang is scheduled for 2023... Does it currently exist as a 3D model? Is there a 3D printed or otherwise physical model? Is the design locked in or is ford still going through focus tests. 

 

I guess im just curious what Fords current time frame is for a new vehicle. Is there a standard time frame or does it vary between different projects? I believe they are trying to speed up the whole process as well? 


I'm not sure about all of that other stuff, I think it varies depending on the program. 
 

usually prototypes are built and on the road 12-18 months prior to production. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's coming it 2022 as a '23MY it could, in theory, be out testing late this year. At least the S550 based mules would be. And as S650 sounds like it's going to be very closely related to S550, it could initially be testing in plain sight :)

Edited by Twin Turbo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stampede.Offroad said:

The geographical distribution is more interesting than the absolute value as most anticipated.

 

 

most-anticipated-2020-cars-map.jpg

 

Very interesting for sure, thanks for sharing Stampede.Offroad sir.

 

Did Ford hold a special event related to Mach-E in Idaho?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×