Jump to content
  • Custom Search


Sign in to follow this  
02MustangGT

New 2020 Navigator

Recommended Posts

My wife and I officially rejoined the Lincoln family of vehicles today.  We acquired a Ceramic Pearl 2020 Navigator Reserve 4x4  (monochromatic package and luxury package included).  Drove it home today, washed it and put a coat of wax on.  I’m ready to get out on a road trip!

 

8445A295-C381-4003-871A-5A719AEB6ED3.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 02MustangGT said:

A9F3AEB4-4D48-4731-8D52-52823DD2250C.jpeg

I think the Ceramic Pearl is a beautiful color.  Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, T hawker said:

I think the Ceramic Pearl is a beautiful color.  Congrats!

Thank you!  We are extremely happy with it, photos don’t really do the color justice.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, blwnsmoke said:

Wax???   You need to ceramic coat that beast!!


Wait - he was talking about the vehicle?!?  Oops.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Black Label said:

Looks great. What wax do you use?

I used Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax for this initial coat.  It was a “quick” hand wax as I am having paint protection film installed as soon as possible.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 02MustangGT said:

I used Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax for this initial coat.  It was a “quick” hand wax as I am having paint protection film installed as soon as possible.  

The films/wraps seem popular. Had never considered that. May do so now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Black Label said:

The films/wraps seem popular. Had never considered that. May do so now. 

Yeah, I hate rock chips and my 2017 Fusion Sport is plastered with chips.  I plan to do PPF on the entire front clip/hood/fenders/mirrors/lower sides.   I will post up pics after the install.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, 02MustangGT said:

Yeah, I hate rock chips and my 2017 Fusion Sport is plastered with chips.  I plan to do PPF on the entire front clip/hood/fenders/mirrors/lower sides.   I will post up pics after the install.  

Cool, thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2020 at 5:00 PM, 02MustangGT said:

My wife and I officially rejoined the Lincoln family of vehicles today.  We acquired a Ceramic Pearl 2020 Navigator Reserve 4x4  (monochromatic package and luxury package included).  Drove it home today, washed it and put a coat of wax on.  I’m ready to get out on a road trip!

 

8445A295-C381-4003-871A-5A719AEB6ED3.jpeg

This vehicle shines on road trips.  I can’t believe how comfortable it still can be after 5 hours straight.  Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2020 at 4:11 PM, Black Label said:

What ceramic product do y'all use?

Mine got the Gtechniq crystal serum ultra. I did paint correction and the ceramic along with tint and some wrap around the running boards, door sills and front and rear lower bumper areas all for $3k.  He coated everything including the wheels.  It makes washing the vehicle a breeze.  I would not want to clean those turbine wheels without it haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Congrats!  looks great!

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2020 at 7:10 AM, boredinbirmingham said:

This vehicle shines on road trips.  I can’t believe how comfortable it still can be after 5 hours straight.  Enjoy!

 

My first car was a 1970 Mercury Cougar.  I could drive 4 hours in that car, get out and the knee just a little stiff.

Of course it may have helped I was 16-18 at the time  :lol2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jniffen said:

 

My first car was a 1970 Mercury Cougar.  I could drive 4 hours in that car, get out and the knee just a little stiff.

Of course it may have helped I was 16-18 at the time  :lol2:

I’m 43 now and just learning what the saying  “youth is wasted on the young” truly means.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×