2023 Ranger Raptor Testing+ Warthog

A few things to note:

• That is a right hand drive Ranger
  • The rear door window has a fake applique to cover up the new BMW-like dog leg on the window.

...and, where have I seen those wheels before....hmmmmm.... Oh yeah my own truck!  

• Safe to say those are not the final wheel choice unless they are going backwards.  ?

93014286_ScreenShot2021-02-01at2_14_25PM.thumb.png.55e0e27e9f64d9a82e5076c0a59e504c.png

15 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Slight chance? A loaded Lariat right now stickers at ~$46k 

It looks like there is about a 7k price difference between ranger and f150 comparable trims. F150 raptor supercrew starts at $56k, so maybe the ranger raptor will start at 49k. I think that puts it a few thousand higher than the lariat ranger with tremor package.

Edited by T-dubz

57 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

It looks like there is about a 7k price difference between ranger and f150 comparable trims. F150 raptor supercrew starts at $56k, so maybe the ranger raptor will start at 49k. I think that puts it a few thousand higher than the lariat ranger with tremor package.

I forgot about Tremor. What does that start at? 

1 hour ago, T-dubz said:

Sounds about right I think... $50k target price for Ranger Raptor which is what I predicted a while ago in another thread.

Right Hand Drive with dual exhaust says it's V engine and most likely a 3.0 Powerstroke.

This is the more "filled out" look I've mentioned before, yeah a bit of a Colorado vibe to 

the silhouette but that's where the comparison ends, everything about this next Ranger 

is about Ford's buyers and gapping the competition, especially Toyota Hilux / Tacoma.

• Like 1