The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

Ford truck guy

What does your Super Duty Pull/Tow?

I'll start.. mine yanks my 2020 Redwood 3991RD all around..... Mostly East Coast, Mostly weekends as I still work... at least for another 15 years ;-( 

I4of9X9l.jpg

Mine pulls our 2019 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS.  Mostly trips here in MO, but we've taken it to Michigan, Ohio, South Dakota, Indiana and Colorado.  Hoping to go to Glacier National Park next year.

Camper.jpg

Mostly our 23' Crownline boat, 22' trailer with a Bobcat T770 and implements, and a John Deere 4052M tractor. Also tow the occasional trailer load of logs/wood.

Wait tow? I though I had to get one to be cool and drive from my apartment to work and the store. Didn’t know I was suppose to tow with my diesel. 

2C204B75-3E77-4B9D-96AD-C675E2DB6A90.jpeg

(For the record, this was a rental F250. I ordered one almost exactly like it, expected to be built week of 9/6!)

Edited by chadstickpoindexter

We use ours to pull our Jayco Pinnacle 5th wheel all over the country in the summer and to Florida for the winter. Also, occasionally I use it to run over the goofy people in their Prius when they pull out in front of me and go 45mph on the interstate 🤣

20210916_153138.jpg

Edited by Fingerlakes
Add pic

4 hours ago, fordmantpw said:

Mine pulls our 2019 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS.  Mostly trips here in MO, but we've taken it to Michigan, Ohio, South Dakota, Indiana and Colorado.  Hoping to go to Glacier National Park next year.

Camper.jpg

I have reservations made for a campground in West Glacier next July. Really cannot wait to go up there even with as packed as that place gets

My Current 16 F-350 Pulls more then I can count but the main ones are a 30Ft Gooseneck trailer, 30' Haulmark enclosed trailer and a weekend warrior toy hauler. Heres my work truck Tremor filling in tho in the mean time till my 22 gets here.

IMG_6160.HEIC

30ft cougar 5th wheel

Mine pushes lots of snow and pulls a lawn mowing rig 99% of the time.  About once a year  we haul a 25' camper.  When the new one comes, its gonna be doing lots of plowing.  (possibly even snowblowing because we run out of places to put snow at our business....I got the pto otption just in case). In the summer it will be doing a lot less mowing and more camping/traveling (I hope)

PXL_20210822_225105615.jpg

Edited by Kory04
Added content

Will be pulling this. Only had it 2 weeks so hasn't pulled it yet. That is my f150/camper in White Sands NM I traded for my f350.

Ki6WrAu.jpg

Edited by klinc

For everyone getting there pictures to show up in the thread is there a different way to upload it or are you having to upload them to another site like photo bucket and then post them here?

1 hour ago, weekendwarriorfsw32 said:

For everyone getting there pictures to show up in the thread is there a different way to upload it or are you having to upload them to another site like photo bucket and then post them here?

What I did is just click in the reply section.  You can then drag the photo into it or it gives you a "choose files" choice .  Just dragging and dropping works easy.