2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

14 hours ago, es44c4 said:

Question. If my F350 doesn't get produced before the 2023 are introduced, will my order be switched from 2022 to 2023? The correct production has been extended from 2/21 to now 3/14 and I'm sure it will be extended several more times. 

If Ford decides not to build your 2022 order it will be cancelled, and you will have to place a new order for the 2023. 

22 minutes ago, Jp_norris said:

Sunroof and AS are optional on ultimate package. I have ultimate on order without these.

Depends on which trim level we're talking about, there's a Lariat Ultimate Package and a King Ranch Ultimate Package.  I ordered a King Ranch and selected the King Ranch Ultimate package, and it does include the moonroof.  There's also an Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System but I know that's not what was being discussed but non the less is an Ultimate Package.  Ultimate Package by itself doesn't mean anything unless you include trim or specifics but you are correct, Lariat Ultimate Package doesn't include the moonroof.

787Toolman

image.png.8ad968d16ea9815e45c67fa26d2e8731.png 

image.png.ec23ca197d11cf03889ff1f88a65464c.png

image.png.202a1827d617ef5c373bb963734c5c1d.png

22 minutes ago, HarryTaint said:

Build date pushed back. First date was 2/24, then cyber told me it was 2/27, I just asked my dealer and they told me the week of the 28th. 

Are you “scheduled to week” or “scheduled to day”?  

Edit: I checked your tracker thread and it’s scheduled to day. I wonder why the dealer said “week of” then…

Edited by Forderorder

Ordered my 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L and got Ford confirmation email on 2/10. Would be cool if my truck was one of the ones that got scheduled super quick but the dealer told me to expect a 6-9 month wait which I feel like is much more accurate. I didn't choose the bedliner or 5th wheel in hopes to speed the truck up some.

1 hour ago, Brandon966 said:

Ordered my 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L and got Ford confirmation email on 2/10. Would be cool if my truck was one of the ones that got scheduled super quick but the dealer told me to expect a 6-9 month wait which I feel like is much more accurate. I didn't choose the bedliner or 5th wheel in hopes to speed the truck up some.

Will they still be making the 2022 or will it become a 2023 

1 hour ago, Forderorder said:

Are you “scheduled to week” or “scheduled to day”?  

Edit: I checked your tracker thread and it’s scheduled to day. I wonder why the dealer said “week of” then…

Yeah, I was scheduled to day twice, first 2/24 then 2/27 then it changed to scheduled to week according to my dealer. Who knows at this point. And I can't ask cyber until after the 27th to find out what is going on with it. I have not received one email from ford. Confirmed they have the right email on file through the dealer and ford marketing. 

10 hours ago, KidNick said:

Will they still be making the 2022 or will it become a 2023 

The way I understand it is that it will be a 2022 unless a severe delay happens and then I'll get the option to re-order a 2023 with priority? As long as there are no changes, I could care less either way what model it is I guess.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iamabuckeye4life said:

10/6 Ordered  MY22 350 6.7 CCDRW Lariat ultimate w/spray in bedliner, moonroof, quadbeam led.

1/19 received build date of 2/9, recieved vin and order code same day. 

1/29 added ACC

2/9 went into production.

From what I've read should be there for week to 10 days?  Fingers crossed I'll have her by middle to late March 

Sounds right. Mine went into production on the 9th as well. Was scheduled as the "week of the 7th" built date was the 11th and got an email that she shipped this morning. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iamabuckeye4life said:

10/6 Ordered  MY22 350 6.7 CCDRW Lariat ultimate w/spray in bedliner, moonroof, quadbeam led.

1/19 received build date of 2/9, recieved vin and order code same day. 

1/29 added ACC

2/9 went into production.

From what I've read should be there for week to 10 days?  Fingers crossed I'll have her by middle to late March 

Mine was “in production” for 10 days. 

• Like 1