The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

mrmallerd

2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Posted (edited)

Nope removed the spray in bed liner and the 5th wheel prep to try and expedite build.

35 minutes ago, KonevTremor said:

Either of you had spray in bed liner? mine started on 7/29 as well, but still shows in production. 

Contrary to River Wild I will be getting the B&W hitch which I had in my old truck which I really liked and LineX will be doing the bed liner.  Only thing i will miss is the Ford Logo in the bed liner..  Since we are towing a 5th wheel and have ordered a short bed I really wanted the offset ball hitch that B&W likes.  I was original nervous about the OEM and not having the additional space for tight turns.

Edited by RecalculatingRoute

1 hour ago, RecalculatingRoute said:

Nope removed the spray in bed liner and the 5th wheel prep to try and expedite build.

Contrary to River Wild I will be getting the B&W hitch which I had in my old truck which I really liked and LineX will be doing the bed liner.  Only thing i will miss is the Ford Logo in the bed liner..  Since we are towing a 5th wheel and have ordered a short bed I really wanted the offset ball hitch that B&W likes.  I was original nervous about the OEM and not having the additional space for tight turns.

I dropped the fifth wheel prep and the spray in bed liner and wheel well liners in February it definitely did not help to expedite the build. Confirmation only.🙁🤬

16 hours ago, pdough said:

The wait is over!

20220805_084208.jpg

Great looking truck! 

54 minutes ago, JeffSpencer said:

For those interested, here's a 2022 fully loaded Lariat Tremor with BAP for sale in North Carolina. 778 miles $96,265.

Dealership is located just outside of Wilmington, NC

Used 2022 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW For Sale at Fairway Ford Inc | VIN: 1FT8W2BT0NEE62704 (fairwayfordburgaw.net)

Wonder how much  over MSRP that is?

33 minutes ago, RFT2112 said:

$8K based on the window sticker

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, RFT2112 said:

Window sticker shows $88,265

Edited by JeffSpencer

4 hours ago, JeffSpencer said:

For those interested, here's a 2022 fully loaded Lariat Tremor with BAP for sale in North Carolina. 778 miles $96,265.

Dealership is located just outside of Wilmington, NC

Used 2022 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW For Sale at Fairway Ford Inc | VIN: 1FT8W2BT0NEE62704 (fairwayfordburgaw.net)

Was a "special order." So I wonder if they scammed the original buyer out of it or if that buyer backed out.

17 hours ago, Flying68 said:

Was a "special order." So I wonder if they scammed the original buyer out of it or if that buyer backed out.

I have no doubt there are some dealers deliberately playing games with the customers that placed orders that causes the customers to walk away.  The dealer then adds fees and/or accessories to jack up the price.  The reality is there are not enough deterrents to stop this kind of stuff from happening.  

Just took the new F250 6.2 Super cab for a 120 mile excursion through the Oregon Coast Range and back. Averaged 16.5 mpg, and that included idling 45 minutes behind an accident with the air on! My old Tundra would have gotten 13.

On 8/3/2022 at 7:30 PM, elltee said:

3/7/2022

This is just downright frustrating and makes no sense. Mine was placed/confirmed on 11/29/2021. 

Edited by atlgtr04

Good morning Gents,

It was a long wait but after 300 days to the day I took delivery a week ago. I have a lot of extra's planned for the truck but the lift is done. It still has the chrome delete wrap and paint match left. All new Recon marker lights. Tonneau cover and tint tomorrow. I thought I a few of you might enjoy seeing it so far. I have enjoyed seeing the pictures of other guys trucks on here.    

Big Black 1.jpg

Big Black 2.jpg

big Black 3.jpg

Big Black 4.jpg

Edited by BIGBLKDRW

48 minutes ago, atlgtr04 said:

This is just downright frustrating and makes no sense. Mine was placed/confirmed on 11/29/2021. 

I totally sympathize with you. I was told 6-8 months, so barring multiple pushbacks they are on schedule, at least as build is concerned. I’m not complaining any as I know there are a lot of people like you that have been waiting much longer than me. That being said, I’ve seen 3/31/22 orders already delivered. I hope you get some good news soon.

57 minutes ago, elltee said:

I totally sympathize with you. I was told 6-8 months, so barring multiple pushbacks they are on schedule, at least as build is concerned. I’m not complaining any as I know there are a lot of people like you that have been waiting much longer than me. That being said, I’ve seen 3/31/22 orders already delivered. I hope you get some good news soon.

no rhyme or reason to anything. Seen several ppl on this forum went into production same day as me, theirs is built and shipped and mine hasnt even blended yet.... 

Edited by KonevTremor

8 hours ago, kfford said:

DNICE….What rear end did you get?

It also came with the 18” Goodyear Wrangler AT tires.

9 hours ago, BIGBLKDRW said:

Good morning Gents,

It was a long wait but after 300 days to the day I took delivery a week ago. I have a lot of extra's planned for the truck but the lift is done. It still has the chrome delete wrap and paint match left. All new Recon marker lights. Tonneau cover and tint tomorrow. I thought I a few of you might enjoy seeing it so far. I have enjoyed seeing the pictures of other guys trucks on here.    

Big Black 1.jpg

Big Black 2.jpg

big Black 3.jpg

Big Black 4.jpg

NICE truck.. congrats!

I think I have concluded that trucks scheduled to build on a Saturday are not built.  I have been on three Saturdays and bumped each time.  My last bump was to a Tuesday so maybe this will work?   Ford did not notify me yet of the latest bump to the week of 8/15.  We shall see.

On 7/28/2022 at 8:58 AM, sjmcken81 said:

Hello all and Happy Thursday,

After over 13 months since order date - 16 June 2021 - finally got coveted Ford scheduled email this morning…2022 F250 Platinum Tremor with 7.3l, AS, 5thWP, dropped bedliner and tonneau cover.  Scheduled for week of 15 August.

Believe this only happened after reaching out to Ford Corporate via emails as suggested by someone on the Tremor SD forum…got assigned a Ford Liason a few days later.  The Liason worked with KTP Scheduling, and said if I dropped hard folding tonneau, they would move me from Priority 2 to Priority 1.  We did that a little over 3 weeks ago, and finally got picked up the third Thursday after becoming a Priority 1.

Very happy to finally get movement after being a Priority 2 for six months and unscheduled for over a year.

would you mind sharing that email. i have called multiple folks and tried to send emails with no response. ordered oct 21 dropped sliding cover and bedliner still nothing

35 minutes ago, jreddman said:

would you mind sharing that email. i have called multiple folks and tried to send emails with no response. ordered oct 21 dropped sliding cover and bedliner still nothing

Jr,

Send me a PM

54 minutes ago, sjmcken81 said:

Jr,

Send me a PM

If you don’t mind I would like the email myself. Coming up on 8 months and nothing. Priority 2 for four months 

20 hours ago, JeffSpencer said:

NICE truck.. congrats!

Very beautiful truck. Congratulations👍 I hope one it will happen to me.

On 8/5/2022 at 3:20 PM, pdough said:

The wait is over!

20220805_084208.jpg

Is that antimatter blue or black either way can you post more pictures? I ordered pretty much the same truck, f350 king ranch ultimate CC/SRW/LB 6.7 almost 8 months and nothing so I’m living through you. I’ll pretend it’s mine😂😂😬