The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

mrmallerd

2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

44 minutes ago, bulldog5454 said:

I've called my dealer.   But Ford said they would update every 45 days, "No Matter What".  That was their commitment, as they state in the email.  My dealer says the priority priority codes don't matter, that if they had everything to build my truck they would.  .  They won't tell me how many people are in front of me.  The dealer has never called me, I've called them at least 10 times.  It's ridiculous.

Unfortunately, you're getting complete and utter BS from your Dealer. Priority codes are a critical factor in determining the order in which retail orders are scheduled but that means managing the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) which evidently your Dealer can't be bothered with. And refusing to return phone calls from customers requiring information on their factory ordered vehicles is totally unacceptable. If this is your experience so far, imagine how satisfying the service will be after you take delivery. I'd be making a lot of noise about the lack of communication, information, etc. and contacting the Dealer Principal directly, filing complaints with Ford, etc. It takes time and effort to manage the USOB properly and to keep customers informed but the rewards are satisfied, loyal customers that will refer other potential customers. Dealers just reinforce the bad reputation that they've created for themselves and make it that much more difficult for the rest.  

9 hours ago, Glenn in AZ said:

Ditto.  I got this same email on the same day.

Based on recent history, I really didn't expect them to meet their communication commitment but it would have been nice.

I'm starting to watch for the announcements that the remaining 22 orders are to be confirmed with your dealer so that they can put you at the head of the line for a 23.

....at least I'm hoping for that!!!

I got the same email, but I’m not mad at Ford for not sending me another email full of platitudes.  
As much as I want my KRU, it doesn’t matter whether or not it’s built as a 22 or a 23. I’m just waiting patiently for a build date or priority (hopefully) order placement for a 2023MY. 

Basis Ice-Capades post, I’ve emailed my sales manager and asked about priority code, orders ahead of me, and commodity / plant constraints. I’m curious to see his reply. 

12 hours ago, Diesel Dude said:

I got the same email, but I’m not mad at Ford for not sending me another email full of platitudes.  
As much as I want my KRU, it doesn’t matter whether or not it’s built as a 22 or a 23. I’m just waiting patiently for a build date or priority (hopefully) order placement for a 2023MY. 

Basis Ice-Capades post, I’ve emailed my sales manager and asked about priority code, orders ahead of me, and commodity / plant constraints. I’m curious to see his reply. 

Yes, that would be interesting indeed.  If we all did that and posted the answers we got, I would bet that we would have a good laugh.

My time is up.  Six months and two days order date to dealership.  Unfortunately, I had to go another direction a couple months ago.  22 F-250 7.3L CCSB Lariat Ultimate, chrome package, LED's is here now and will likely be available tomorrow.  Dealer is staying real close to sticker.  I can provide details offline if anyone wants this truck.  In Minnesota.

Edited by gmerz

On 8/12/2022 at 4:16 PM, MSetters said:

Lariat, 6.7, BAP, ultimate with upfitter switches and clearance lights.

👍

The summer interns in charge of the 45 day email commitment, have all gone back to school….. now there’s no one left to punch a keyboard….. (sarcasm)

So my truck has been in production since 8/2 and now the vehicle visibility report says in production sent off site. Does that mean waiting on a part or chip? I did not order a bed liner, fifth wheel, etc.

Edited by colecoop56

Finally got my scheduled email today for 9/26 production.  Ordered 2/4/22

F-350 LWB

KRU Star White

I’m sure I’ll get bumped but this was the first communication I’ve had from Ford since March.

I finally gave in.  

Ordered F450 Platinum on 4/28/21

After 16 months and much thought and agony, I decided to drop AS to give my truck a chance to get built. 

Dropped AS on 8/16

8/17 got 01

8/18 got VIN and build date

None the less, I’m super excited!! 

Kind of 😜 

Many thanks to this forum, moderators and participants .  Picked up my F250 on Tuesday from a large dealership in Idaho, I live in Montana.  Dealership honored the price agreement on my signed order sheet without question which included  PCO ($2K), Dealer discount ($500) and Price protection (PL245) from my 12-15-2021 order. 

Did not purchase extended warranty and mentioned "Flood Ford".  Dealership lowest offer for extended warranty was still $2,200 more than Flood Ford for a Premium plan, 7.3 gas engine, 7 year 100,000 miles option.

F250, CC, SB, 7.3 Lariat Ultimate, BAP (Kept bedliner)

Wow I thought I was taking long

8/26/21

i gave up at this point and was expecting to have to go and ordering 23 which I would not if they don’t price match

but at 819am this morning they emailed that my truck is scheduled for production and gave vin

week under 1 year anniversary.

it also was a f450 platinum 

with all the extras 

never took off anything because dealer never called me

Not to exited because by the time I get it,23s will be in production 

24 minutes ago, F450 said:

Wow I thought I was taking long

8/26/21

i gave up at this point and was expecting to have to go and ordering 23 which I would not if they don’t price match

but at 819am this morning they emailed that my truck is scheduled for production and gave vin

week under 1 year anniversary.

it also was a f450 platinum 

with all the extras 

never took off anything because dealer never called me

Not to exited because by the time I get it,23s will be in production 

Congratulations on getting your truck scheduled. I also got the scheduling email this morning I’m  scheduled for The week of September 12th.🤞I’m only coming up on 8 months not as long as you. I really didn’t want a 23 from what I’ve seen the front ends are a ugly.

Edited by King ranch 62

Mine is scheduled week of the sept 19th

23 minutes ago, F450 said:

Mine is scheduled week of the sept 19th

whoa!   You got scheduled!   Nice.  

2 hours ago, RFT2112 said:

whoa!   You got scheduled!   Nice.  

Congratulations 🎉🎊🍾🎈 I to got scheduled. I’m scheduled  for the week of September 12th

Edited by King ranch 62

5 hours ago, Jfinn said:

I finally gave in.  

Ordered F450 Platinum on 4/28/21

After 16 months and much thought and agony, I decided to drop AS to give my truck a chance to get built. 

Dropped AS on 8/16

8/17 got 01

8/18 got VIN and build date

None the less, I’m super excited!! 

Kind of 😜 

Congratulations 🎉🎈🍾🎊 

Ordered 12/6/2021 CCSW KR 6.7 Ultimate Pkg, Spoke to the sales manager yesterday concerning the constraints on my order. Currently- sun roof, LED headlights,

5W PP and engine are effecting my build. Was hoping for an email this morning but no joy. Dropped spray in bed liner and hard tonneau cover in Feb.

Congratulation to all who got their email this morning. Truly jealous!!!!  

3 hours ago, Nutz said:

Ordered 12/6/2021 CCSW KR 6.7 Ultimate Pkg, Spoke to the sales manager yesterday concerning the constraints on my order. Currently- sun roof, LED headlights,

5W PP and engine are effecting my build. Was hoping for an email this morning but no joy. Dropped spray in bed liner and hard tonneau cover in Feb.

Congratulation to all who got their email this morning. Truly jealous!!!!  

Hang in there.👍

I ordered a day later than you.  I just got another email like one from back in March about constraints, ect.  

I saw they were scheduling two weeks of builds and got all giddy when an email showed up today from Ford. It was the cookie cutter “sorry supply chain is a mess” email. Grrrrr.  

Lariat Ultimate F-250 6.7

- No AS, 5WP, bed liner, etc

Ordered 3/8/22

Unscheduled clean

Bumped to priority 02 sometime in July ish

The wait continues! Congratulations to those who received their happy email today.

Does anyone know what it would take to bump from priority 02 to priority 01?  I assume it’s mainly for the poor souls who ordered a year ago or had a truck totaled in transit. I know I’m hardly the oldest order in the queue right now. 

Edited by le engineer

Hey guys keep holding out hope. I check in here a couple times a week just to see what's going on. I finally got my build date yesterday and couldn't believe it (9/19/22). I ordered mine on 11/12/2021 and have patiently waited while deleting options. Luckily I have a truck (that will be going for sale once the build is done)

Ordered

F250 KRU Star white

Deleted

Bed Liner

Adaptive Steering

5th Wheel package

sunroof 

Massage Seats (they suck anyway IMO)

Soon to be for sale 

2017 F350 DRW Platinum in star white

Has basically everything you can put on it

74,000 miles

I got my build week estimate of 8/22/22 through Ford Customer Service. On 8/18, I called again and was told it was in "Production". I checked the Ford Order Tracking site and it was updated, but no window sticker. This morning, still no window sticker. But when I used the Ordertrack App, I was able to print the window sticker. So as of right now, it looks like I'm one of the fortunate ones as far as the timeline the dealer gave me of 6-8 months (at least for build, who knows how long to ship) when I ordered 3/7/22. My build is a Rapid Red F350 Lariat Ultimate CCLB 6.7 3.55 locking differential chrome package, quad beam headlights, 5wp, moonroof and a few other things. I've gotten all my info through Ford Customer Service. I haven't even heard from the dealer. Evidently they prefer not to participate in the COVP. So don't lose hope (I know that rings hollow with those of you that have been waiting so much longer). Hopefully pics will be coming soon.

12 hours ago, RFT2112 said:

I ordered a day later than you.  I just got another email like one from back in March about constraints, ect.  

Just got the same email this morning. At least they still have our email 😂😂

For those interested in vehicles scheduled, built, shipped and delivered with a variety of commodity restraints.

2022 F-350 DRW 4x4 SuperCab, 6.7L Power Stroke V8 Diesel, Lariat Trim, etc. 

• 02/10/2022 - Order Submitted
  • 06/16/2022 - Scheduled (Priority Code 02)
  • 08/01/2022 - Produced
  • 08/02/2022 - Released
  • 08/11/2022 - Arrived @ Ramp 8F
  • 08/17/2022 - Shipped Convoy
  • 08/18/2022 - Delivered

1FT8X3DT0NEF01159_WS.pdf

1FT8X3DT0NEF01159_WS.jpg

1FT8X3DT0NEF01159_Vehicle Visibility_Full History.jpg

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content