2024 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

12 hours ago, Mylriahd said:

For anyone with a VIN waiting, it looks like they are starting to refactor build dates after the strike. Mine slide out 2 more weeks and isn't scheduled till the week of 12/4 now. That's not surprising at all; if things go well it won't slide any further and maybe I'll have a Glacier Gray Christmas. 

My Platinum F350 order had moved from 11/20 to 12/11 prior to the strike.  And now as of yesterday, mine also moved 2 weeks to 12/25 week.  So much for any Christmas miracle for me. ?

• Like 1

It seems that most if not all the people who received “In Production” status on their 24’s starting 10/3/2023 along with Window Stickers with those invoice dates, have now had the invoice date on the the sticker changed to 10/31/23 this past Wednesday. Didn’t matter if the previous invoice date was 10/2 or 10/6 or anything between. All went to 10/31.

This tells me none of these trucks got to the end of the production line before the strike started  on 10/11.

Also the “In Production” status and the window sticker availability seems to occur 7-14 days prior to body drop. And Ford is no longer including a Blend date on the window sticker to show the actual end of production date. . 

So starting next week, should be seeing some In Production status changes for people with build weeks of 11/6 and 11/13.

As I anticipated, the moving target of a production date for my F350 Platinum has changed 4 times since the strike ended.  Went from 12/25/23, to 12/18/23, back to 12/25/23, and now today it moved out to 1/1/2024.  Again, not surprised.  I'm a sadist and check the status WAY too much, lol.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ClaudeSS said:

It seems that most if not all the people who received “In Production” status on their 24’s starting 10/3/2023 along with Window Stickers with those invoice dates, have now had the invoice date on the sticker changed to 10/31/23 this past Wednesday. Didn’t matter if the previous invoice date was 10/2 or 10/6 or anything between. All went to 10/31.

This tells me none of these trucks got to the end of the production line before the strike started  on 10/11.

Also the “In Production” status and the window sticker availability seems to occur 7-14 days prior to body drop. And Ford is no longer including a Blend date on the window sticker to show the actual end of production date. . 

So starting next week, should be seeing some In Production status changes for people with build weeks of 11/6 and 11/13.

Interesting. I received and "In Production" on 10/4, but window stick hasn't been available to date.

I just happened to check my truck in the as-built website, and it is ALIVE and populated with data. I almost can't believe it, but I have to as I'm looking at it. Found my window sticker as well now and the built date was 10/31/23. 

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=%2FAsBuilt

Edited by jarrsong

Before strike my build date per Ford's email was week of 10/6/23.  Build is F250, Limited.  I haven't heard anything since then.  I contacted my Ford dealer and he tells me that build date is 11/16, as of now.  Not sure where he got that info.  KTP (Kentucky Truck Plant) is about 3 miles from my house. 

So close, but yet so far.......

My build week was Oct 16. Went into production Oct 11. As soon as I was able to see the window sticker, KTP went on strike. Nothing has changed on the Vehicle order tracker site. Still says "in production" with an Oct 16 build week. However, they did change the the date in the special order box on the window sticker from Oct-11 to Nov-1. Some of the numbers at the top of the window sticker changed also. Lariat Ult, 6.7, CCSB.

3 hours ago, GoinPlaces said:

Before strike my build date per Ford's email was week of 10/6/23.  Build is F250, Limited.  I haven't heard anything since then.  I contacted my Ford dealer and he tells me that build date is 11/16, as of now.  Not sure where he got that info.  KTP (Kentucky Truck Plant) is about 3 miles from my house. 

So close, but yet so far.......

The Ford e-mails are not necessarily sent out on a timely basis or include the most recent status information. Ford Dealers have 24/7 direct access to the most recent status updates. 

I'm still waiting to get that text from Ford... besides the standard one that says something about every 45 days we will update you. I have a F450 Lariat Unlimited CC 4x4 H.O. 6.7 on order from July. Hoping to hear something soon, have 5th wheel and no truck!

Edited by ValorTug

37 minutes ago, Rovers759 said:

My F-250 XL original "In Production" date was 10/9/2023, but the strike put an end to that.   No updates until yesterday...now it says 11/3/2023.  Still no window sticker available.

2024 Ford F250.jpg

So go into the link i posted above a few posts and pop your VIN in. This is reporting direct communication with the modules on your truck. It will give you more data than your dealer OR the email from ford as it will tell you if your truck is ALIVE or not. If it’s alive, communication beyond that is a formality. If no data “module” data is reported, your truck for sure isn’t alive. See sample module data. If you see this with a “G” at the bottom, it’s built and alive (powered). 

IMG_0222.jpeg

Edited by jarrsong

18 hours ago, jarrsong said:

So go into the link i posted above a few posts and pop your VIN in. This is reporting direct communication with the modules on your truck. It will give you more data than your dealer OR the email from ford as it will tell you if your truck is ALIVE or not. If it’s alive, communication beyond that is a formality. If no data “module” data is reported, your truck for sure isn’t alive. See sample module data. If you see this with a “G” at the bottom, it’s built and alive (powered). 

IMG_0222.jpeg

One of my ordered F450's has all of the modules listed, as well as has the "G" at the bottom. I spoke with salesman on Friday, and he said he looked into his orders on friday morning, and this truck shows as "built" but "sent offsite" which makes no sense, because there's nothing on this build that would require it to be sent offsite. So he mentioned he's a bit worried that it's not "completed", and missing something, like in 2021 when they all were missing some module or computer chip. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, blackduty said:

One of my ordered F450's has all of the modules listed, as well as has the "G" at the bottom. I spoke with salesman on Friday, and he said he looked into his orders on friday morning, and this truck shows as "built" but "sent offsite" which makes no sense, because there's nothing on this build that would require it to be sent offsite. So he mentioned he's a bit worried that it's not "completed", and missing something, like in 2021 when they all were missing some module or computer chip. 

Interesting. As I understand it, if there is a "G" at the bottom, the "electronic" as built is complete. Meaning all modules have data loaded, therefore are there, no chip issues. But he still could true for "non-Module" constraints, say 5th wheel prep or something.  

On 11/4/2023 at 12:38 PM, ice-capades said:

The Ford e-mails are not necessarily sent out on a timely basis or include the most recent status information. Ford Dealers have 24/7 direct access to the most recent status updates. 

Dealer tracking isn’t real accurate either.  Attached is the text from my dealer on October 30 and then on Nov 3 a text from a contact that works at KTP…

IMG_0899.jpeg

IMG_0898.jpeg

6 hours ago, jarrsong said:

Interesting. As I understand it, if there is a "G" at the bottom, the "electronic" as built is complete. Meaning all modules have data loaded, therefore are there, no chip issues. But he still could true for "non-Module" constraints, say 5th wheel prep or something.  

450's come standard with 5th wheel prep, that's something they won't send offsite to install. It wouldn't be scheduled without having 5th wheel prep available for it.  Now this morning, the tracker actually says "Built".

1 hour ago, Rovers759 said:

So on Friday it was updated with a new Production date, and today it is update to BUILT!  And I was able to use the link you guys provided to get the window sticker, since the link that came with the email from Ford still does not work.  Have a great week!

2024 F250.jpg

Awesome! 

501180573_F450Capture.thumb.JPG.5f233f2ce39df80dabb066b174a8f601.JPG

Confirmed built. Now shipping. The 2022 I ordered took 5 months to get to dealer. "Boo" is getting closer to home. I named it "Boo" because it was built on Halloween. Please lord don't give me a haunted truck as I don't need that complication in my life! :-) 

Edited by jarrsong

2 hours ago, ClaudeSS said:

My 11/16 schedule week went into “In Production” today. No window sticker though. 

You should be able to see the window sticker a few hours after it goes into production. The link in the order status doesn't work very well. Try the link in my post above. It should work.