Now for something completely different!

The front end should come down as low as the side ground effects and the front end of the front wheel well should flare out as much as the back of it does. In this configuration it doesn't look good.

That is really horried. Perhaps it would look better if the design didn't look like it was made to fit, but rather proportioned to blend in seemlessly. But it still looks blasphamous.

Almost as bad are the people sticking the 2005 Mustang front end on the 1999-2004 bodystyle.

I remember quite a while back seeing a 89-97 bodystyle Thunderbird with a 1949 Ford nose and I thought that was a more seemless and taseful integration.

However the worst integration I ever seen was taking a VW Passat and Volvo and making a Ford out of it....

Edited by Watchdevil

Quick, somebody kill it before it gets loose!

I have seen that T-Bird conversion at the Woodward Dream Cruise, although it was in primered form. I was shocked when I saw it because it looked way too professional to be some run of the mill garage hackjob. It still ain't right, but surprisingly good.

Edited by BORG

That is really horried. Perhaps it would look better if the design didn't look like it was made to fit, but rather proportioned to blend in seemlessly. But it still looks blasphamous.

Almost as bad are the people sticking the 2005 Mustang front end on the 1999-2004 bodystyle.

I remember quite a while back seeing a 89-97 bodystyle Thunderbird with a 1949 Ford nose and I thought that was a more seemless and taseful integration.

However the worst integration I ever seen was taking a VW Passat and Volvo and making a Ford out of it....

u mean the Ford 500 :hysterical::hysterical::drop: