-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
I've gotten as high as 412 miles to empty on mine -
I thought so! Around town, I'm lucky to get 15-16, so 20 across the board would be nice! lol. Also, FE definitely starts dropping off past 74..... I've had a few of those over 300 mile fill ups...strange.
-
Ford has lost 147,817 sales on F-series and Escape/Corsair alone. 60k of that decline is F-series affected by the aluminum plant... Their YTD decline (as of August) is 145,758. Escape/Corsair is self inflicted, but I don't think the Hyundai thing is anything to panic about (yet). Obviously Ford has product/lineup issues, but hopefully it'll be fixed in the next few years, as promised.
-
By joseodiaga4 · Posted
https://x.com/DriveGreen80167/status/2105201277500334163/video/1 It seems it won't have the same screen design as the Nautilus/Navigator -
Fixed the headline.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
https://www.autoweek.com/news/a73927896/bosch-truck-of-the-future-is-hybrid/ -
They've saved tens of millions more than they've lost. And a week or two of production can easily be made up.
-
Yeah I just saw this and this is why the "just in time" parts supply method isn't working! I also saw a big recall on Transits. Ford can NOT afFORD these supply shortages and recalls on their bread and butter vehicles! And as the article says, Hyundai/Kia is poised to surpass Ford this quarter. Funny thing is Ford had I believe a 33% stake in Hyundai way back when. Another sell-off that backfired! Meanwhile Tesla is going full-tilt into class 8 electric truck tractors. Like I said somewhere in here a couple years ago, a GM bigwig in Automotive News ten years ago said you won't recognize the automotive landscape in 10 years. Boy was he right!
-
Hi everyone, I am looking for a PDF copy of the 2016 Lincoln MKC Dealer Order Guide to check some original factory options and package details. Since it's an older model year, most of the old links online are no longer active. If anyone has an archived copy saved on their drive and wouldn't mind sharing or attaching it here, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
-
By ice-capades · Posted
The updated version (09/15/2026) of the 2027 F-150 Order Guide has been added to the Dealer Order Guides section. Thanks @abc26
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
