-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
We need this exact type of vehicle. I believe these would sell like crazy. Remember, I was the one saying we needed something smaller then the Ranger, a new Ranchero. When it started to leak about the Maverick most said it would never sell, then it gets released and everyone is now a fan. Ford needs to build this, you could make the 2.3L standard and optional 2.7/3.0L V6 and the 5.0L V8. AWD would be nice but I don't think the current platform could handle it.
-
I agree. When Lincoln hit their 100th anniversary owned by Ford in the commercial for it they very quickly showed a few concept sketches that we never saw before. I bet theres a ton of cool stuff Ford Lincoln and even Mercury had that has never seen the light of day. I wonder how far along they were at designing the Tracer based Focus before the Mercury brand was shut down.
-
By fuzzymoomoo · Posted
I would be surprised if there was much from like 2005-2012 when the company was fighting just to survive -
Wow what a concept.
-
By DeluxeStang · Posted
The exact vehicles might not come to the US, but the strategy might. The skunkworks facility was working on some sort of hot hatch with a rally racing old escort in the corner for inspiration. -
By DeluxeStang · Posted
I understand the cynicism, but let's just see where it goes. If nothing else, it's a kickass idea if they really commit to it. Farley in his interview with top gear said they didn't just want this to be a case of great steering and handling for a fiesta, but the car was still a base fiesta. So it sounds like whatever they're cooking up might push the envelope a little further than what we saw with things like the fiesta st. Time will tell. -
By DeluxeStang · Posted
I agree it wouldn't happen as a 2 door. But stretch it slightly and give it a hidden series of rear doors and it would look awesome. When I mention how Ford should make a cool hatchback instead of a blob on wheels should they ever return to the segment, this is the sort of thing I'm talking about. -
I had that mental debate too when I saw the photos up top.
-
It'd be nice for the market to see them come over.....but if they're just rebodied Renaults and especially Geelys (China), I doubt it.
-
By DeluxeStang · Posted
Other brands have done it, but I'd love if Ford published a booklet or something showing all the design proposals and projects we never got to see. Especially if it was something more modern. We've seen stuff from like the 80s and 90s, but haven't seen much secretive stuff from like the 2010s or 2020s.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
